PDA

View Full Version : SC:CT Xbox question

vasili_zaitsev0
03-08-2005, 04:02 PM
I was wondering.In the versus mode on the xbox can i play it with bots or do i have to have other people to play it? I have Xbox live but cant make my wireless transmitter work.If i cant play it singleplayer style I will buy the pc version. Oh and i nearly forgot, when i played the demo on the PC sam walked on his own (very irritating) wut was up with that.

vasili_zaitsev0
03-08-2005, 04:02 PM
I was wondering.In the versus mode on the xbox can i play it with bots or do i have to have other people to play it? I have Xbox live but cant make my wireless transmitter work.If i cant play it singleplayer style I will buy the pc version. Oh and i nearly forgot, when i played the demo on the PC sam walked on his own (very irritating) wut was up with that.

dynamite360
03-08-2005, 04:10 PM
You can only play against other people but on co-op you play with another person against the A.I hope this helps a little.

Captain_123
03-08-2005, 04:15 PM
about the walking thing there, its your controler. it happens to me on Halo 2 just simply move the stick back a bit and he should stop if not its either your controler or your demo.

vasili_zaitsev0
03-08-2005, 04:17 PM
no i mean on the pc he walks forward for no reason.

GZA-LiquidSword
03-08-2005, 04:18 PM
"when i played the demo on the PC "

Were you using a keyboard? I dont know how that's even possible considering it's not analog control.