PDA

View Full Version : Returning

bubbaganoosh
01-19-2006, 09:47 AM
I recently finished the single player for the second time and loved it as much as the first time. I was thinking of playing versus again as some of the new maps are quite well done. I have explored them on my own but don't know them 100% of course.

The thing is I am pretty much back to noob status as I haven't played versus in a long long time. I know pretty much everyone here has been playing steady and are very good. I would join some servers but who wants to get ***** slapped around. Not only that but you guys who are still good don't want someone fumbling around like an idiot while they relearn the game.

Are there people out there who are just starting the game or are returning as well? Are there people who will put up with a somewhat noob? I played when the game came out and I was not bad. Not on par with some of you crazy people who obviously play alot but I could hold my own.

Thanks

I think my Xfire name is the same as here but I haven't signed on in a long time. I will ahve to sign on after work to check.

bubbaganoosh
01-19-2006, 02:56 PM
I guess not then. Well it was worth a try.

scworld
01-19-2006, 03:28 PM
I'm playing SP again to get 100% on all. And I'm playing SC1.

SITHDUKE
01-19-2006, 03:34 PM
See me sig http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Maniac_536
01-19-2006, 04:04 PM
I own two versions of the game. The PC collecter's edition and the XBOX version. I went back to the single player campaign a few weeks ago in order to get 100 percent in both games.

I suceeded!

-Maniac