PDA

View Full Version : DIRECT2DRIVE ERROR

SS.I-KilleR-I
07-13-2008, 10:25 AM
To resolve this issue, you will need to manually delete a file from your hard drive and retrieve a new license.

In Windows XP, please delete the "07ec485e38d963324d48f7afb44960f1.lcn" file, which is located at C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Trymedia\licenses\

In Windows Vista, please delete the "07ec485e38d963324d48f7afb44960f1.lcn" file, which is locates at C:\ProgramData\Trymedia\licenses\

In both cases, please note that these are hidden files, so you will need to allow windows to display them from the "view->folder options" menu in Windows XP or "organize->folder and search options" in Windows Vista. If you are not sure about how to access hidden files or folders, please contact your computer manufacturer for additional assistance.

After the file has been deleted, you will need to retrieve a new license for the game, so make sure you have your Direct2Drive Activation code and email address from the email you received when the game was purchased.

WORKS I HAVE TESTED JUST NEED TO DL THE PATCH FOR 1.03 RUN IT THROW AWAY THE LIC AND RERUN GAME

SS.I-KilleR-I
07-13-2008, 10:25 AM
To resolve this issue, you will need to manually delete a file from your hard drive and retrieve a new license.

In Windows XP, please delete the "07ec485e38d963324d48f7afb44960f1.lcn" file, which is located at C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Trymedia\licenses\

In Windows Vista, please delete the "07ec485e38d963324d48f7afb44960f1.lcn" file, which is locates at C:\ProgramData\Trymedia\licenses\

In both cases, please note that these are hidden files, so you will need to allow windows to display them from the "view->folder options" menu in Windows XP or "organize->folder and search options" in Windows Vista. If you are not sure about how to access hidden files or folders, please contact your computer manufacturer for additional assistance.

After the file has been deleted, you will need to retrieve a new license for the game, so make sure you have your Direct2Drive Activation code and email address from the email you received when the game was purchased.

WORKS I HAVE TESTED JUST NEED TO DL THE PATCH FOR 1.03 RUN IT THROW AWAY THE LIC AND RERUN GAME

neilthecellist
07-14-2008, 11:00 AM
Question: Why couldn't Ubisoft just release a proper copy of Vegas2 to Direct2Drive so that D2D doesn't have to sell crap-copies of the game that customers have to patch themselves manually?