PDA

View Full Version : Finished on realistic, but... (Spoiler)

Barkingspider73
04-15-2010, 07:28 PM
I spent about 8-10 hours beating the singleplayer on realistic difficulty. Once I had finally shot Tom Reed in the head, the only achievement I got was the achievement for killing Tom Reed. I checked the scene select menu and it has three dots next to all the levels (meaning I had beaten it on realistic). I even went back through the last level and 'spared' him and sat through nearly a half hour of credits, but still no achievement. Any help?

SilencedScream0
04-15-2010, 07:31 PM
Several people have already complained about this.
I haven't heard of any fix yet.

covert_noc
04-15-2010, 07:37 PM
the achievement you get for letting Grim kill him is "Man of Conviction" if Sam kills him "Judge, Jury, and Executioner" hope it helps.

Barkingspider73
04-15-2010, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by covert_noc:
the achievement you get for letting Grim kill him is "Man of Conviction" if Sam kills him "Judge, Jury, and Executioner" hope it helps.
Yes, but there's is another achievement for completeing the whole single player campaign on realistic.

PurpleParadox
04-15-2010, 07:53 PM
Two of my friends got the achievement tho, but I didn't... so I'm just gonna replay the whole thing on Real just to make sure.

BeachedWhaleFTW
04-15-2010, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Barkingspider73:
I spent about 8-10 hours beating the singleplayer on realistic difficulty. Once I had finally shot Tom Reed in the head, the only achievement I got was the achievement for killing Tom Reed. I checked the scene select menu and it has three dots next to all the levels (meaning I had beaten it on realistic). I even went back through the last level and 'spared' him and sat through nearly a half hour of credits, but still no achievement. Any help?

This happened to me on vegas 1 with the terrorist hunt. You were supposed to get the achievement for beating them all on realistic and I spent several very frustrating hours doing this and finally finished the last map and no achievement... I was not happy... So i tried it again and still never got it and thats when I stopped playing vegas. (until vegas 2 came out anyway) It appears to be an ubisoft thing