PDA

View Full Version : an eighth book

willinak93
11-29-2003, 01:58 PM
started the game on one computer, the stopped and started playing on dif comp. some how on the first comp i have one more book that links to a balcony w/a tablet blocking door. I've looked everywhere, anyone know where this link/book is found?

willinak93
11-29-2003, 01:58 PM
started the game on one computer, the stopped and started playing on dif comp. some how on the first comp i have one more book that links to a balcony w/a tablet blocking door. I've looked everywhere, anyone know where this link/book is found?

MysterExile_III
11-29-2003, 02:05 PM
i tnk it's a linking stone found in da locker room of da 1st building in gahreesen. i tnk.

*PIXIE STIX*, for kids who can't afford crack.

Leh'roi

willinak93
11-29-2003, 02:09 PM
Thanks thought i looked there....

frenyo
11-29-2003, 02:09 PM
There are several "dead end" links, places such as the balconies. These links are collected in a seperate book in your bookshelf. The "balcony w/a tablet blocking door" is probably the balcony in the Neighborhood Age. Are there glyphs on the tablet? It is the Bahro stone and the glyphs are clues how to fulfil your uru quest. The appropriate linking stone is in Gahreesen.

-----------------
Frenyo/Norfren in game
Beta tester
Guild of Greeters

Srikandi
11-29-2003, 02:15 PM
... and note that that book has two pages, one of which has a dark picture and goes nowhere. That one presumably leads to your neighborhood when you play Uru Live.