PDA

View Full Version : Help on Loading

x-president
03-14-2005, 04:26 PM
I just picked up Pandora Tomorrow for PC. I'm having 1 problem. It seems that I have to have the internet connectted to play the Single Player for some reason. I recently lost DSL and using dial-up for now and usually stay off line. But if I don't connect the game won't start. Just goes to black screen and I usually have to ctrl-alt-del to shut it down. If I connect, then it will load fine and go to the main menu.

Is there anyway to get the game to load directly to Single player and skip the main menu. Kinda of a wierd menun setup I think.

Thanks for the help.

x-president
03-14-2005, 04:26 PM
I just picked up Pandora Tomorrow for PC. I'm having 1 problem. It seems that I have to have the internet connectted to play the Single Player for some reason. I recently lost DSL and using dial-up for now and usually stay off line. But if I don't connect the game won't start. Just goes to black screen and I usually have to ctrl-alt-del to shut it down. If I connect, then it will load fine and go to the main menu.

Is there anyway to get the game to load directly to Single player and skip the main menu. Kinda of a wierd menun setup I think.

Thanks for the help.