PDA

View Full Version : EE's

stealthy22
05-31-2005, 05:10 PM
Ok, we have been looking for EE's on Clubhouse and Orphanage. And I ask one big question, who says it has to be a ghost or it has to be fireworks. I bet people didn't go into factory looking and said, oo ya' it's a rave. Or museum,"Yup, it's got to be a UFO."

Just saying, they orphanage could get all cheery and happy. Or it could be the ghost.

stealthy22
05-31-2005, 05:10 PM
Ok, we have been looking for EE's on Clubhouse and Orphanage. And I ask one big question, who says it has to be a ghost or it has to be fireworks. I bet people didn't go into factory looking and said, oo ya' it's a rave. Or museum,"Yup, it's got to be a UFO."

Just saying, they orphanage could get all cheery and happy. Or it could be the ghost.

patatochips
05-31-2005, 05:16 PM
Some people sounded pretty freaked out while I was online one time...
The guy said he was seeing ghosts in the attic...
But it ended up to be mannequins...
But i think the easter egg is a ghost http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Doppelgofer
05-31-2005, 05:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by patatochips:
Some people sounded pretty freaked out while I was online one time...
The guy said he was seeing ghosts in the attic...
But it ended up to be mannequins...
But i think the easter egg is a ghost http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

STOP WITH THE <span class="ev_code_RED">*EDIT*</span> ....OH DEAR LORD WHEN WILL IT END, ALLAH?

nemt
05-31-2005, 05:43 PM
I think he died in 1996, he had HIV. He probably would've dug Splinter Cell, though, you know..."Neighborhood Sniper" and all that.

The-Stealth
05-31-2005, 06:49 PM
who died? lol

nemt
05-31-2005, 08:54 PM
Eazy E

BiG_FaT_SpErM
06-01-2005, 04:12 AM
Well people think there are fireworks in clubhouse and a ghost in orphanage becuase thats what people have claimed to see

DarKA55ASSIN
06-01-2005, 06:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nemt:
Eazy E </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
lol....