PDA

View Full Version : Ipad and assassin's creed

ninja_7_7
12-20-2010, 02:35 PM
First off let me say I love apple and all its products but this thread is not a PC VS MAC. Do not start a flame war.
Back to my topic. I currently have an Ipad for many things in my life whether its textbooks or other schoolwork/fun. Now I know there are some AC games for the Ipad but I am wondering about electronic books? I feel like they should release the comic on the Ipad and other apps that may contain stats in the game ect. I would gladly pay for it.
I don't think this is their call but what about the strategy guides too? I think that is Prima's section though so disregard that if I am wrong. This also goes for the iphone too. Sorry if this is in the wrong place to put. I don't know if I should email Ubisoft directly or something along those lines. So black widow or Mr Shade tell me what to do with it.

Black_Widow9
12-20-2010, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by ninja_7_7:
Sorry if this is in the wrong place to put. I don't know if I should email Ubisoft directly or something along those lines. So black widow or Mr Shade tell me what to do with it.
You're good. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif I'm not sure which question to answer though. lol. Isn't there something with Apple that if something isn't available that you can suggest that you want it to become so? Like in Itunes?