PDA

View Full Version : quiters!

GrimReaper11485
10-18-2006, 07:53 PM
i dont get it whats with all the lame ppl (specialy hosts) who quit when they are losing. arent we playing to have fun? cuz thats why im playing if ur losing ur losing just get over it and play the game switch sides at the end of the round and get some revenge. at least thats how it should be thats the one thing that sux about this game is the fact that you cant choose to host a game where anyone can join only squad and private. i can understand why they did it but i think if they are going to institute that then there should be an auto host switch when the host leaves the match. anyway all i gotta say is STOP QUITING AND FINISH THE DAM MATCHES!<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

FEAR THE R3APA!

GrimReaper11485
10-18-2006, 07:53 PM
i dont get it whats with all the lame ppl (specialy hosts) who quit when they are losing. arent we playing to have fun? cuz thats why im playing if ur losing ur losing just get over it and play the game switch sides at the end of the round and get some revenge. at least thats how it should be thats the one thing that sux about this game is the fact that you cant choose to host a game where anyone can join only squad and private. i can understand why they did it but i think if they are going to institute that then there should be an auto host switch when the host leaves the match. anyway all i gotta say is STOP QUITING AND FINISH THE DAM MATCHES!<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

FEAR THE R3APA!

TheDemyelinator
10-18-2006, 08:19 PM
The host is not quitting more often than not you are just dropping. You get the host ended session message but the host doesn't close the room. Xbox live is acting up today since the maintenance, and maybe the game has netcode issues as well because the demo did the same thing, but not as often as today.

GrimReaper11485
10-18-2006, 08:22 PM
no cuz i had 2 friends in the rooms also and same thing happend to them it was cuz we were smoking him and the other spies there was only 1 guy alive with 2 lives left and 8 mins left so the host shut down the server.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

FEAR THE R3APA!

FVipe
10-18-2006, 08:28 PM
LIVE is FUBAR today.

People ae getting randomly disconected from LIVE today.. I personally cannot even login to live...<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

http://my.livecard.net/shinyb/usp+acronos.png

vanhalen_678
10-18-2006, 08:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by grimr3apa:
no cuz i had 2 friends in the rooms also and same thing happend to them it was cuz we were smoking him and the other spies there was only 1 guy alive with 2 lives left and 8 mins left so the host shut down the server. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

umm wow can you read? and smokings bad mkay? its bad itll kill you mkay? but seriously xboxlive has been screwing up lately so its not the host quitting its the xboxlive quitting

braiog
10-18-2006, 08:46 PM
When everything is running smoothly, you'll come to learn that this game caters to and attracts a lot of quitters and Spy*****s (rare to find a Merc*****, but they're out there too)

When I ended my CT/PT career, I'd say I had well over 600 accounts on blacklist, and 80% of those were Spy*****s alone.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

http://www.aaronmartone.com/misc/braiog_sig.jpg
Death by Lethal Injection???

PC does NOT mean a Ported Console version.