PDA

View Full Version : A Hard Decision

persiateddy95
11-18-2010, 03:28 AM
I'm sure you've already heard about the Classics HD, past titles remastered for PS3. Thing is there are 2 out right now, and I can't afford both at the same time, and I'm having a hard time to decide which to choose. These 2 are:

'Prince Of Persia Trilogy HD'
'Sly Cooper Collection'

If I get the PoP Trilogy, I'll be playing games I've played tons of times, but I feel tempted to play them on PS3 in HD and more the achievement trophies.

Then I've got the Sly Collection, I'll be able to play Sly 1, which is the game of the series that I never played/had, the 2 other games in HD and more the achievement trophies.

Thing is I really can't decide which to pick...

persiateddy95
11-18-2010, 03:28 AM
I'm sure you've already heard about the Classics HD, past titles remastered for PS3. Thing is there are 2 out right now, and I can't afford both at the same time, and I'm having a hard time to decide which to choose. These 2 are:

'Prince Of Persia Trilogy HD'
'Sly Cooper Collection'

If I get the PoP Trilogy, I'll be playing games I've played tons of times, but I feel tempted to play them on PS3 in HD and more the achievement trophies.

Then I've got the Sly Collection, I'll be able to play Sly 1, which is the game of the series that I never played/had, the 2 other games in HD and more the achievement trophies.

Thing is I really can't decide which to pick...