PDA

View Full Version : Please help weird performance problem

mdeyan
01-12-2007, 04:30 PM
After I have reinstalled windows xp home ed and installed the game again it acts weird. I have really poor performance. And it was running smoothly before. But with the Splinter Cell Chaos Theory everything is ok. I've installed the same drivers that I had before. If someone please can help me with this and at least give me explanation of what could have happened.

Laptop
Intel Core Duo T2400
1GB RAM
GeForce Go 7300

mdeyan
01-12-2007, 04:30 PM
After I have reinstalled windows xp home ed and installed the game again it acts weird. I have really poor performance. And it was running smoothly before. But with the Splinter Cell Chaos Theory everything is ok. I've installed the same drivers that I had before. If someone please can help me with this and at least give me explanation of what could have happened.

Laptop
Intel Core Duo T2400
1GB RAM
GeForce Go 7300

Ashrak1978
01-16-2007, 12:03 AM
Just today I decided to try an older driver to see if it fixed some missing graphics. It didn't and it was slower so I reverted back to the previous driver. Now that driver is "stuttering". FPS dips every few seconds. Same driver was working before. Can't figure it out. The game is FUBAR IMO and I'm tired of trying to get it to run right. UBI needs to fix it and thats it.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/741/deadmanwalkingfu1.th.jpg