PDA

View Full Version : Idle Chatter of the Top Tier

Gynn Baderact
06-15-2011, 12:10 PM
So there I was, mucking about with some of the guys in the top hundred. Now I know you are all thinking to yourself, "But Gynn, Where have you been this whole time. Since you went silent my life has been cold and damp and dark, and in my dreams I see you standing there, and for some reason you are wearing a banana suit. Where have you been?" Which is a very good question, and your smart for asking it.

Anyway, I am back now, and I was play with some of the top players. We were doing you know, the normal thing. I had the invisibility cheat on where you can walk up to people without them seeing you. One of my buddies had the run through smoke cheat on and my goodness you should have heard the Smurfs. They were just complaining so much about all the moves we pulled. My favorite was when we all turned on the You can't get stunned cheat all at once and the smurfs just flipped out.

The second round was just as good. We turned on the cheat that makes them kill as civilian instead of you, and the cheat that makes them get stuck in your smoke even though they totally were mashing X. This one time I even used the cheat where you dodge in a smoke bomb and then stun them. My goodness, it was a cheatopia, a cheatgasm if you will. So I Just wanted to share my thoughts on all that awesome cheating we top players have totally been doing. I get a kick out of the fact that the Smurfs don't even know how to activate the cheats.

:-)

StarScream391
06-15-2011, 12:15 PM
To long to read, whats it about? you returning and cheats?

Gynn Baderact
06-15-2011, 12:27 PM
more or less

H4D3S_1NF3RN0
06-15-2011, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by StarScream391:

lol you must have done horrible in school if THAT was to long to read, im guessing the only book youve ever read went something along the lines of one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif

Gynn Baderact
06-15-2011, 01:37 PM
No give him a hard time. I use big words and what not. It takes too much time to read 3 paragraphs. I will try to keep my posts to 128 characters or less

YourInnate
06-15-2011, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by StarScream391:

What's the matter? Can't read /b/ro?

H4D3S_1NF3RN0
06-15-2011, 02:26 PM
anywho that is a hillarious post if your smart enough to understand it.... i wonder how many people actually think we cheat now gynn lmao

Mmejia1
06-15-2011, 02:32 PM
I thought everyone cheats? That's how you even get to Grand Master http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

H4D3S_1NF3RN0
06-15-2011, 02:35 PM
^^^^^ gets it lmao

Eldest219
06-15-2011, 02:41 PM
A fellow /b/rother?

CrazyShrapnel
06-15-2011, 02:46 PM
There's this amazing cheat called 'Common Sense'. Makes the Smurfs scream in anger every time. They'll helplessly fastwalk into your smoke and murder every nearby NPC that even looks at them funny, as you rack up the kills and stuns. I was amazed at how effective this cheat was when I first discovered it. Try it!

Gynn Baderact
06-15-2011, 02:53 PM
No but seriously guys. I was playing this one guy earlier and every single time he tried to kill me, I stunned him. EVERY TIME. I mean, of course I was totally cheating. It is too bad that little punk didn't know my counter cheats.

BigBalledEagle
06-15-2011, 02:54 PM
There is also one cheat that works about 20% of the time in the defensive round in Manhunt. The cheat makes it so that the killing team kills a civilian only about 5 seconds into the round. Apparently it must disable the opposing team's compass...

Mmejia1
06-15-2011, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by GynnBaderact:
No but seriously guys. I was playing this one guy earlier and every single time he tried to kill me, I stunned him. EVERY TIME. I mean, of course I was totally cheating. It is too bad that little punk didn't know my counter cheats.

The last time I did that, they found the COD cheat and shot me. Of course that was at the end of the match http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Gynn Baderact
06-15-2011, 02:58 PM
HiDeaf, I played you before, I've been meaning to ask you.

Is it Hi Deaf as in you like to party, but also can't hear well
or high def like high definition
or Hi deaf as in you're teasing someone who can't hear
or High deaf as in someone who lives in the pent house but can't hear
or hi def as in by definition you are high?

obliviondoll
06-15-2011, 03:32 PM
Best one is when they find the COD cheat at the same time you find the "kill the wrong person" cheat.

Those moments are great. Even more great on Manhunt

BigBalledEagle
06-15-2011, 10:05 PM
@ Gynn

It can mean a vast number of things. I kinda picked that gamertag just because it has almost endless possibilities in terms of what it means. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

But yeah, man, maybe shoot me a friend request and we could get some games in sometime. You seem like a cool person and good player from what I know of you.

TheBullWillWin
06-15-2011, 11:19 PM
I'm so drunk right now!!! It's awesome !!! 2 long islands on a empty stomach!!! Perfect!!!! I love p. U . S . S . Y.

Gynn Baderact
06-16-2011, 08:08 AM
Yo... you know that phrase "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink" That is a pack of lies. All you need is about 30 tabs of molly, and that horse will be guzzling water like nobody's business. The horse will also get very friendly too. So I wouldn't suggest doing this while wearing a two-man horse costume, and if you do insist on doing this in a two man horse costume, have the common sense to be the head. Trust me on this one.