PDA

View Full Version : Far Cry Instincts for 360?

xxfeeback
12-29-2005, 02:25 PM
Well I was bored out of my mind looking at gamestop.com when i stumbled upon Far Cry Instincts for the Xbox 360 with an est. release of 3/14/06. Is it true the same exact game no new story for Jack Carver? Dont get me wrong i love Instincts but I dont see Splinter Cell Chaos Theory for 360 so why remake this? Instincts was a great game but for it to actually get a sale on 360 i think the gameplay(lag, crappy ragdoll) must be fixed because this game host so much potential to be a great multiplayer game. I just hope you guys make the right changes if this is all true.

EckoMindlabs
12-30-2005, 04:35 AM
If this game is acccually real, then it will probably just have updated graphics, some new multiplayer maps and maybe some gameplay improvements. And if Ubi tries to sell it for $59.99, I hope they dont expect to sell many copies! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif As for chaos theory, the next SC game is coming out next March, so its kinda pointless to release a port of CT when DA is coming out so ssoon.

Aserp
12-31-2005, 02:24 AM
I'd be surprised if the graphics beat out the PC version. The Xbox version is greatlooking, but the water is funky, Jack's hands are... uh. Yeah.

Just nitpicking.

I'd love it if it was the PC version, too.

But having the PC's graphics with Insinct's weapons and gameplay with those much-cooler weapon models... oh, wow.

xxfeeback
01-01-2006, 08:52 PM
if its just updates there better be good for 60 bucks outa my pocket. and uh dude, about his hands, did you follow the story at all? ya remember the part where his hand freak out and u bust down the door or were you just high? and i dont know what games you play but the water effects and swimming animations are the best ive ever seen. as for people flying around like they weigh 500lgs les hope thats fixed in these "updates"

Aserp
01-01-2006, 11:16 PM
Yeah, I did follow the story. But his hands are uber-bulgy even before the end of Native. Kinda cool looking though. The animations are awesome, too. What I meant about the water though was the hard, easy-to-see edges of the water and the slow update rate. The update rate is nitpicking, and so is the edge thing, though.

I say keep the people though. It's funny as hell, and is really freaky when they start bouncing around indoors. Once I killed some scientest using the claw attack, and he bounced into view after 7 seconds or so. Creepy. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

One thing though, are the **** crosshairs. I'd love it if they were smaller.