PDA

View Full Version : Sick of Ezio

ninja_7_7
11-18-2010, 09:43 PM
Dont get me wrong I love all the ACs and loved brotherhood. I didnt feel the same amount of hype only because I have already played as Ezio. I knew all his moves and everything. I still love brotherhood but it wasnt as fulfilling to play compared to a brand new character.

Confusious30
11-18-2010, 09:51 PM
Sick of him after only two games?

Boy, that puts things in perspective. I wonder how Halo fans feel about the Chief. =\

nukelukespuke34
11-18-2010, 10:56 PM
But that's cuz the Chief is the main character of his series. Ezio isn't.

TheXenon
11-18-2010, 11:15 PM
Yeah, this feels a bit more like a DLC rather than a whole new game. It's just not as exciting as AC2 when it first came out. It's just like playing AC2 with extra missions and unlocking new weapons / contraptions etc. Multiplayer is amazing though.

EmperorxZurg
11-18-2010, 11:25 PM
I don't know about you guys, but this seems WAY more than just some DLC or expansion. Just because it has the same character doesn't make that much of a difference to me. He still progresses and is defining as a character in this game.

TheXenon
11-18-2010, 11:54 PM
How isn't this an expansion? We're playing the same game dude. We're continuing after the mission where we're supposed to kill the pope but we don't. We're just playing right after that mission. There was no need for a whole new game.

But as I said before multiplayer is great.

I don't know how exactly to put it into words but it's just new missions + weapons and what not. New tombs new collectibles. It's just AC2 DLC. Except I had to pay 60$ for it. =S

persiateddy95
11-19-2010, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:
I don't know about you guys, but this seems WAY more than just some DLC or expansion.
Agreed, this is more like AC3.

BSAA_Redfield
11-19-2010, 02:55 AM
Honestly it just give us more on Ezio since He Has so much to do with the apple actually. Also You can't use the same character as an excuse, how many same "characters" have been in trilogies...technically you could say the same of all games that have sequels then.

persiateddy95
11-19-2010, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by Altair25:
Honestly it just give us more on Ezio since He Has so much to do with the apple actually. Also You can't use the same character as an excuse, how many same "characters" have been in trilogies...technically you could say the same of all games that have sequels then.
Then that goes as,

Ezio = Money maker

For Ubi, that is.

BSAA_Redfield
11-19-2010, 03:06 AM
Well Desmond is the main characters so not really to be honest. I know as of now he a fan fav. I'd be lying if I said he wasn't mine, but I am sure not all games will evolve around Ezio.

persiateddy95
11-19-2010, 03:09 AM
Thing is that they contradic themselves. First, AC was supposed to be a trilogy, now it turns out AC:B is not AC3 yet it stands as a stand-alone game. That's not a trilogy anymore.

BSAA_Redfield
11-19-2010, 03:12 AM
I agree with you on that. This series will go on as long as there are fans. I just hope if Desmond story ends in AC3 we will at least will get to see other assassins and their families when the story continues after 2012...if we all survive that is ;-)

DARTH_W00KIE
11-19-2010, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by ninja_7_7:
Dont get me wrong I love all the ACs and loved brotherhood. I didnt feel the same amount of hype only because I have already played as Ezio. I knew all his moves and everything. I still love brotherhood but it wasnt as fulfilling to play compared to a brand new character.

I didn't buy AC:B for the character I was going to play in it I bought it for the complex and in-depth story line. If you hate playing the same character over and over then there must be alot of games you have gotten bored off. You still play halo? lol

Ru1986
11-19-2010, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by Confusious30:
Sick of him after only two games?

Boy, that puts things in perspective. I wonder how Halo fans feel about the Chief. =\

LOL He probably plays lots of Call of Duty games.

persiateddy95
11-19-2010, 05:27 AM
I so wonder what the hell does CoD have to do with AC. Not like they're the same type of game.

FrankieSatt
11-19-2010, 06:42 AM
I've only put about 4 hours into the game, and I'm taking my time as well and not rushing through it, but so far it does look more like a glorified expansion rather than a full blown new game.

The engine is the same, the graphics look about the same and while there are some changes to the fighting along with you being able to recruit help, in the form of new assassin's, there really isn't anything in the single player mode that justifies a $60 price tag.

That leads to the question, does the Multiplayer justify a $60 price tag? I say NO it doesn't.

Ru1986
11-19-2010, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by persiateddy95:
I so wonder what the hell does CoD have to do with AC. Not like they're the same type of game.

Not the game itself the players of the game all staning outside shops til 00:00 to buy a pretty average game all COD games have been average i dont know why people buy them mindnumbing is the word. I just feel very passionatly about COD games being ****e.

Blackglasswar
11-19-2010, 06:49 AM
I think of AC as "like the Lord of the Rings films" in that once one story finishes the next leads straight in (AC1 ending - AC2 escape begins - AC2 ending (animus in the truck) - ACB getting to Italy...

Just because it is still Ezio and the memories go straight into each other... doesn't make it feel like an expansion to me.