PDA

View Full Version : Xboxer owner's....

Ghost_Leader_1
04-07-2005, 06:02 AM
I love SC and was hoping to find opinions of Close Combat First to Fight. I didn't know if anyone owned it yet and had some feedback.

Now I realize it's a COMPLETELY different game than SC, but I want the opinions of like minded people . The morons in the xbox DOOM3 forums actually believe that game is better than SC:CT so I don't expect objective (or even intelligent) reviews from anyone on that site.

Ghost_Leader_1
04-07-2005, 06:02 AM
I love SC and was hoping to find opinions of Close Combat First to Fight. I didn't know if anyone owned it yet and had some feedback.

Now I realize it's a COMPLETELY different game than SC, but I want the opinions of like minded people . The morons in the xbox DOOM3 forums actually believe that game is better than SC:CT so I don't expect objective (or even intelligent) reviews from anyone on that site.

Rbdb1R
04-07-2005, 11:22 AM
one of my friends said doom 3 sucked.....he doesn't have xbox live though

Tejo.hr
04-07-2005, 12:28 PM
Well Doom3 sucked big time on PC so I dont belive they fixed it much for X-box. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

BliNd-
04-07-2005, 10:13 PM
Well, I was really considering getting Close Combat, until I saw the videos from the online play. Character movement ans stuff, in my opinon, looks way better in AAO.

Ghost_Leader_1
04-08-2005, 05:25 AM
Yeah I think I'm going to wait and see what the reviews are after a week or so. I'm loving SC:CT so there's no hurry, and who knows, maybe they'll eventually fix GR2.