PDA

View Full Version : My Maps: A Percentage wise thread of completition (Updated with new map ideas)

Hypersonic916
10-03-2005, 08:20 PM
This topic will be updated now and then but these are the maps i'm doing and how much percent they're done. (includes ones i already made, BUT DOESN'T include the ones i'm possibly thinking of)

**NEW** (UPDATED 10/13/05

Bank Mixed: 10% done
River Mall Mixed: 0% done
**CUSTOM MAP** (Tentative title) (also. not sure if i'm making this for chaos theory. It's a possibility. But most likely for splinter cell 4.) 0% done

Mount Hospital Classic (E): 0% done

Club House 2: 100% done
Museum Classic N: 100% Done
Museum Classic S: 100% Done
Warehouse Classic: (E) 100% Done
Warehouse Mixed: 100% Done
Deftech Belew Classic N: 0% done
Deftech Belew Classic E: 0% done
Deftech Belew Classic S: 0% done
Aquarius 2: 0% done
Station 2: 0% done
Orphanage 2: 0% done
Factory 2: 0% done
Missile Strike 2: 0% done

Remember this will be updated. (Updates will be posted on side of name of thread.)

Iservealot
10-03-2005, 11:50 PM
okay...soo... NO offense to you, in any way shape or form, BUT, remixes SUCK. any kind of a remake of an already exisiting map is totaly dumb. Create new ideas, they will turn out to be much better.

Red_SoN
10-04-2005, 03:58 AM
though thats not really a nice way to say it, i have to agree that u should work out own maps instead of not even remixing but simply changing little details on existing maps (calling them your creation then). noone is gonna play that. noone.

CHL.damian3k-PL
10-04-2005, 06:53 AM
NO MORE REMIXs !!!! MAN MAKE NEW MAP OR NOTHING! REMISES SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

hurricane12222
10-06-2005, 07:03 PM
well maybe you should make a new map with more of a classic feel to it, instead of remaking maps.

You could also team up with someone to make a map.(less work, better judgment, less testing, and usually overall better)

Wh1tE_Dw4rF
10-07-2005, 11:37 AM
rmember SC4 is coming this spring
so i think peeps will play that more then scct