PDA

View Full Version : movers questions

Red1PA
11-04-2005, 02:34 PM
if i had a large mover for the map is it possible to connect spawn points and other stuff like that to the mover or multi ones like let the game no to send everone to spawn on the mover in motion or being used or something like that.

map idea i had was a merc wars one but the game would take place on a mover that would go around then cross stationary objects which would get in the way push u off or used as cover. or multiple ones that the players go from 1 mover to the next that would be triggered by the first person standing on it then leaves in a certain time. is it possible to do all this or would i have to replan my idea

Red1PA
11-04-2005, 02:34 PM
if i had a large mover for the map is it possible to connect spawn points and other stuff like that to the mover or multi ones like let the game no to send everone to spawn on the mover in motion or being used or something like that.

map idea i had was a merc wars one but the game would take place on a mover that would go around then cross stationary objects which would get in the way push u off or used as cover. or multiple ones that the players go from 1 mover to the next that would be triggered by the first person standing on it then leaves in a certain time. is it possible to do all this or would i have to replan my idea

element54
11-04-2005, 04:02 PM
my suggestion would to just go and buy unreal tournament 2004. the DVD edition comes with the editor that lets you do all kinds of fun stuff you can't do with the SC editor

Red1PA
11-05-2005, 08:49 AM
so this is impossible? and what about transporters?