PDA

View Full Version : GRAW Online Problems (Please Help/Advise)

visionCREATION
03-12-2006, 06:30 PM
Hey guys.. I am having some issues when playing games online. I consistently get dropped from games when playing GRAW online. This happens ALL of the time. I have never once finished a match in it's entirety and it's f'ing annoying me to the point where I just want to give up.

I've contacted Xbox support and my ISP regarding this issue. First of all, the Xbox support desk person is a f'ing moron (she admitted to advising me with information from the original Xbox manual). No help there. My ISP says my connection is just fine.

I really do not know where to go from this point. Any suggestions? Was there anything I missed?

Btw - here is my setup:
Wireless USB (MS unit)
Netgear WGT624 v3 wireless router
Comcast ISP (Motorola modem)
Wireless signal strength @ 100%

Thanks fellas

visionCREATION
03-12-2006, 06:30 PM
Hey guys.. I am having some issues when playing games online. I consistently get dropped from games when playing GRAW online. This happens ALL of the time. I have never once finished a match in it's entirety and it's f'ing annoying me to the point where I just want to give up.

I've contacted Xbox support and my ISP regarding this issue. First of all, the Xbox support desk person is a f'ing moron (she admitted to advising me with information from the original Xbox manual). No help there. My ISP says my connection is just fine.

I really do not know where to go from this point. Any suggestions? Was there anything I missed?

Btw - here is my setup:
Wireless USB (MS unit)

Thanks fellas

Choke_A_Smurf
03-12-2006, 06:36 PM
Do you have the latest firmware for the router?

Vipx64
03-12-2006, 07:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by visionCREATION:

Btw - here is my setup:
Wireless USB (MS unit)

Thanks fellas </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hey, I got comcast and the motorola modem too. I get dropped every once in awhile. You may want to check this out:
Click Here (http://forums.xbox.com/2941734/ShowPost.aspx)

Shishkarob
03-12-2006, 07:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by visionCREATION:

Btw - here is my setup:
Wireless USB (MS unit)

Thanks fellas </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im having the same problem, exept i think mine is from my signal strength being low, and it wont go back up for some reason, it was fine before it always had either good or very good now its low and very low. Could it be caused from using the old xbox wirless??? Worked fine on my xbox.

Marc_B_MoFo
03-14-2006, 09:31 AM
wireless = problems

the technology is still to infant, it will take some time to get it right. stick with the hardline.