PDA

View Full Version : Hard for me to choke

DMXSNOW01
04-17-2005, 02:26 PM
Everytime I am a spy, I press X and sometimes tap X because my Spy wont grab or hit the Merc. I usually throw a smoke, go behind the merc and tap X, after that my spy does nothing but stare at his back and I get killed seconds later.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

DMXSNOW01
04-17-2005, 02:26 PM
Everytime I am a spy, I press X and sometimes tap X because my Spy wont grab or hit the Merc. I usually throw a smoke, go behind the merc and tap X, after that my spy does nothing but stare at his back and I get killed seconds later.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Chaos_is_coming
04-17-2005, 09:35 PM
You are going at him from the wrong direction. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

shadownjd
04-17-2005, 11:11 PM
It doesn't matter, because as a spy, you should be SNEAKY. You shouldn't even be in the same room as the mercs!

ColdRecon
04-18-2005, 04:57 PM
correction: Unless its a deathmatch which we all love and not stupid *** ranking

shadownjd
04-21-2005, 11:11 PM
correct, if you prefer skilless running around, find a low latency server. Those make grabbing easier. And you know what? If you want to kill something, be merc. Don't be one of those spy *****s that refuses to switch.

and read my sig. SC is a chess set. DM is checkers. Doesn't work. So stop it.

Darkflame90876
05-12-2005, 07:01 PM
ive had teh same problem and find that it sometimes helps to hold x for some reason. Then again perhaps im imagining things but it seems to work for me. Besides smoke isnt the way to do it! true skill requires you sneak right up and snap their necks without creating any ruckus and completely springing the bad news on them. Personally ive only done this a few times but it is sweet when you can run up behind them without the mercs knowing...