PDA

View Full Version : G.R.A.W 1 - Coup d'Etat

zanivesovo
07-31-2008, 01:36 PM
Hi, i'm new on that game but i'm stuck. When i reach the dropzone to equip with the anti tank weapon, I simply can't manoeuvre it to destroy the tank.
Please tell me how to do this since the tank cannot be destroyed by grenades.
Thanks.

progast
07-31-2008, 05:48 PM
Hi.
You must HOLD DOWN the Right-mouse button to aim at the target. (It will lock on to a heat source). Fire the rocket ONLY when it says 'Target Locked'. (Press Left-mouse button while you are still holding down(!) the Right-mouse button).

zanivesovo
08-01-2008, 08:03 AM
Hi progast,
I tried to do what u advised me i.e holding down the right mouse button when i'm near the tank but it simply doesn't work....no target locked, nothing.
Is there another way to do it?

Want2Snipe
08-01-2008, 10:59 AM
I had a helluva time negotiating this and the only way to solve it (im my case anyways) was to rebind the Zoom key to a keyboard key and use the mouse key to fire.

After you get this done, don't forget to go back to using the zoom key with your mouse if that's how you have it.

zanivesovo
08-01-2008, 11:41 AM
Hi want2snipe,
Well so how did u do to get the anti tank weapon work? Did you use the middle mouse button to zoom and lock the target?

Want2Snipe
08-01-2008, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by zanivesovo:
Did you use the middle mouse button to zoom and lock the target?

NO! As I explained before, I had to to change the Zoom key (I usually have it for one of the mouse buttons) and rebind it to a keyboard key ("T" as an example), then go back to the game hit and keep "T" pressed to zoom in and lock into target, then fire the rocket to hit the tank.

After I was done with it, I would have to go back and rebind the zoom key to my mouse button. For some stupid reason, the mouse button didn't want to activate the zoom to maintain the target locked!

progast
08-01-2008, 08:28 PM
Oh, I didn't know about Zooming problems with the Zeus rocket.. So, if you're holding the rocket launcher and press the Right mouse, Nothing happens at all?? No change of view? No messages like 'No heat source' etcetera?
Do u normally Zoom with Right mouse button? Is your Zoom key the Right-mouse when you check it in your 'Options - Controls' menu? (I assume they call the Left:0, the Right:1 and the Middle:2). If it's not working, then do as Want2Snipe said and change the zoom key in order to blow up this tank. I have no idea how else to do it..

papafoghorn
08-01-2008, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by progast:
Oh, I didn't know about Zooming problems with the Zeus rocket.. So, if you're holding the rocket launcher and press the Right mouse, Nothing happens at all?? No change of view? No messages like 'No heat source' etcetera?
Do u normally Zoom with Right mouse button? Is your Zoom key the Right-mouse when you check it in your 'Options - Controls' menu? (I assume they call the Left:0, the Right:1 and the Middle:2). If it's not working, then do as Want2Snipe said and change the zoom key in order to blow up this tank. I have no idea how else to do it..

Whatever button Is your zoom button "press to zoom! and hold! then it will make some beeping noise (while its trying to lock on)
then when its locked on it will turn red----Then FIRE= KABOOOOOM http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif
If you are using some logitech or microsoft mouse software? DON'T! It's crap http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

Want2Snipe
08-02-2008, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by papafoghorn:
If you are using some logitech or microsoft mouse software? DON'T! It's crap http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

Well, you do know what they say about opinions, right? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

I use a G7 logitech mouse and it is the Biz with any game I have played on, the only problem is/was with the Zooming/Locking of the Zeus in GRAW. a little bit of a pain needing to rebind to use the zeus but then again, not worth tossing away because of 1 unfinished game anyways!