PDA

View Full Version : changing your team's equipment?

mushroomhead00
09-30-2007, 09:17 AM
In campain mode, can you change your team's equipment? Because I've looked all over and I can't figure out if you can or not.

I know that the loading screen shows my team with different equipment, and that if you go into your 'my documents' folder, and find your checkpoint file in the 'ubisoft' folder; it shows your equipment just like it shows your team's equipment.

Everytime I've tried to change my team's equipment (through the checkpoint file) the checkpoint hasn't been recognized by the game and it just asks me to start a new game.

I couldn't find anything about it in my instruction manual so I figured this is the only place left to ask about it.

If you can't change your team's equipment, then shouldn't that be something Ubisoft should add in a patch? I think so, don't you?

mushroomhead00
09-30-2007, 09:17 AM
In campain mode, can you change your team's equipment? Because I've looked all over and I can't figure out if you can or not.

I know that the loading screen shows my team with different equipment, and that if you go into your 'my documents' folder, and find your checkpoint file in the 'ubisoft' folder; it shows your equipment just like it shows your team's equipment.

Everytime I've tried to change my team's equipment (through the checkpoint file) the checkpoint hasn't been recognized by the game and it just asks me to start a new game.

I couldn't find anything about it in my instruction manual so I figured this is the only place left to ask about it.

If you can't change your team's equipment, then shouldn't that be something Ubisoft should add in a patch? I think so, don't you?

SteveLord8
09-30-2007, 12:33 PM
I think you have some reading to do on these forums.

Lordbelfast
10-04-2007, 02:18 PM
Mush, you're thinking too much.

Want2Snipe
10-04-2007, 03:17 PM
IN the grand scheme of things, just be happy that you can play the game w/o any bugs, CTD or PC locks... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Lordbelfast
10-04-2007, 05:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Want2Snipe:
IN the grand scheme of things, just be happy that you can play the game w/o <STRIKE>any bugs</STRIKE>, CTD or PC locks... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Corrected a small mistake.