PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil 5

GrImReApEr192
07-26-2007, 02:00 PM
There is a new trailer up on marketplace and i got too say it looks <span class="ev_code_RED">badass</span> does anyone know if this trailer was at E3?I also hope this game brings back the scary in Resident Evil,because Resident Evil 4 was about as scary as Spongebob. It looks like it takes place in africa which would be pretty cool to play in a new terrain like that.But in my opinion it kinda looks alot harder then the previous ones,in every shot that he was fighting people it looked like he was being swarmed or just getting his *** kicked in general.

GrImReApEr192
07-26-2007, 02:00 PM
There is a new trailer up on marketplace and i got too say it looks <span class="ev_code_RED">badass</span> does anyone know if this trailer was at E3?I also hope this game brings back the scary in Resident Evil,because Resident Evil 4 was about as scary as Spongebob. It looks like it takes place in africa which would be pretty cool to play in a new terrain like that.But in my opinion it kinda looks alot harder then the previous ones,in every shot that he was fighting people it looked like he was being swarmed or just getting his *** kicked in general.

MKCC14
07-26-2007, 03:16 PM
Yes it looks great, better than MGS4 graphically IMO. But I still cant play these zombie games, it looks worse than before...even in daylight(not in a say that its a bad game).

My brother will die to play this game...too bad he bought a Wii.

Has anyone else hear of the rascist remarks of the game from people that saw the footage?

Jason-Bourne223
07-26-2007, 04:50 PM
Wow. Looks freaking incredible, excellent graphics too. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ThePheonix1030
07-26-2007, 05:39 PM
I like the environment they chose...

Atheist2012
07-30-2007, 01:03 PM
The graphics are impressive and it just looks cool, but I freak out when enemies in a video game just swarm like that; I prefer my space.

DrCactus
07-30-2007, 01:08 PM
I'd love to see a game for 28 days later. Nothing like fast zombies... That would be a messed up game. The change in pace would be frightening.