PDA

View Full Version : Vx2 malware

Tamarand
04-22-2005, 03:06 AM
I know this is the weirdest place to post this, but im out of options, and i know theres a lot of tech guys on here.

I recently got one of these, and anyone that knows what it is knows it takes up a lot of system usage, and it alt tabs me constantly, making play impossible. I have turned to tech support forums, but i havnt gotten any response there.

Im looking for any help. Ive tried all the manual removals, but i guess its unique for each system. Ive DLd hijack this, killbox, all that, so if anyone knows the walkthrough for this, please PM me.

Tamarand
04-22-2005, 03:06 AM
I know this is the weirdest place to post this, but im out of options, and i know theres a lot of tech guys on here.

I recently got one of these, and anyone that knows what it is knows it takes up a lot of system usage, and it alt tabs me constantly, making play impossible. I have turned to tech support forums, but i havnt gotten any response there.

Im looking for any help. Ive tried all the manual removals, but i guess its unique for each system. Ive DLd hijack this, killbox, all that, so if anyone knows the walkthrough for this, please PM me.

Dangerous_388
04-24-2005, 05:36 AM
I cant help you but this post will bring your topic up. Mods please dont lock this topic