PDA

View Full Version : I know y.

steath_ninja
02-14-2005, 05:53 PM
I know y the ps2 + the gamecube version doesnt have as much as the pc and xbox.
It just like gran turismo 4.
They ran out of memory and the ps2 and gamecube, how should i put this.....not the strongest systems.

steath_ninja
02-14-2005, 05:53 PM
I know y the ps2 + the gamecube version doesnt have as much as the pc and xbox.
It just like gran turismo 4.
They ran out of memory and the ps2 and gamecube, how should i put this.....not the strongest systems.

Chaos_Recon
02-14-2005, 05:56 PM
No, you're completely wrong. It's just because Ubi is mostly PC/Xbox developers, so they favor those 2 systems.

steath_ninja
02-14-2005, 05:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chaos_Recon:
No, you're completely wrong. It's just because Ubi is mostly PC/Xbox developers, so they favor those 2 systems. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>or im right cause y would they put less stuff on it for those versions they wuld just be losing money and if they are only xbox and pc lovers then y did they release sc for the ps2 and gamecube

Leprechaun9
02-14-2005, 05:59 PM
I have to agree with Chaos_Recon, they are trying to add it before the release. One can only hope.

Chaos_Recon
02-14-2005, 05:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by steath_ninja:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chaos_Recon:
No, you're completely wrong. It's just because Ubi is mostly PC/Xbox developers, so they favor those 2 systems. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>or im right cause y would they put less stuff on it for those versions they wuld just be losing money and if they are only xbox and pc lovers then y did they release sc for the ps2 and gamecube <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You don't know what you're talking about do you? Originally, Ubi was a PC developer. But, because the Xbox is like a PC, it is easy for them to develop for. BUT, PS2 is very hard to develop for. You ARE completely wrong. If PS2 doesn't have enough "memory", than why can it run GTA SA?

steath_ninja
02-14-2005, 06:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by steath_ninja:
No, you're completely wrong. It's just because Ubi is mostly PC/Xbox developers, so they favor those 2 systems. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>or im right cause y would they put less stuff on it for those versions they wuld just be losing money and if they are only xbox and pc lovers then y did they release sc for the ps2 and gamecube <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You don't know what you're talking about do you? Originally, Ubi was a PC developer. But, because the Xbox is like a PC, it is easy for them to develop for. BUT, PS2 is very hard to develop for. You ARE completely wrong. If PS2 doesn't have enough "memory", than why can it run GTA SA? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>y cant it run gran turimsmo online

Chaos_Recon
02-14-2005, 06:02 PM

You don't know what you're talking about do you? Originally, Ubi was a PC developer. But, because the Xbox is like a PC, it is easy for them to develop for. BUT, PS2 is very hard to develop for. You ARE completely wrong. If PS2 doesn't have enough "memory", than why can it run GTA SA? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>y cant it run gran turimsmo online <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because GT4 has better graphics than any racer ever created. You think CT on PS2 will have anywhere near as good graphics as GT4? Nope.

steath_ninja
02-14-2005, 06:04 PM

You don't know what you're talking about do you? Originally, Ubi was a PC developer. But, because the Xbox is like a PC, it is easy for them to develop for. BUT, PS2 is very hard to develop for. You ARE completely wrong. If PS2 doesn't have enough "memory", than why can it run GTA SA? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>y cant it run gran turimsmo online <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because GT4 has better graphics than any racer ever created. You think CT on PS2 will have anywhere near as good graphics as GT4? Nope. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>well i guess u do got a point there but still y do they even release it on thos 2 consoles if they dont like em

Leprechaun9
02-14-2005, 06:05 PM
one word... money. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

steath_ninja
02-14-2005, 06:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Leprechaun9:
one word... money. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>y but if they take all that stuff out i think theyd lose more money

Chaos_Recon

Because GT4 has better graphics than any racer ever created. You think CT on PS2 will have anywhere near as good graphics as GT4? Nope. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>well i guess u do got a point there but still y do they even release it on thos 2 consoles if they dont like em <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because of this.

http://www.indiana.edu/~cacard/images/dollar_bills.jpg

Chaos_Recon
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Leprechaun9:
one word... money. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WOW, you and I think so much alike. When I made my post about money, I didn't know you posted this.

steath_ninja
02-14-2005, 06:07 PM

Because GT4 has better graphics than any racer ever created. You think CT on PS2 will have anywhere near as good graphics as GT4? Nope. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>well i guess u do got a point there but still y do they even release it on thos 2 consoles if they dont like em <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because of this.

http://www.indiana.edu/~cacard/images/dollar_bills.jpg <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>like i said if they take all that stuff out wouldnt they lose money

Leprechaun9
02-14-2005, 06:07 PM
It's a tag team. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Edit- no, the people like the game still. The SvM isn't what most people like about it.

Chaos_Recon
02-14-2005, 06:08 PM

Because of this.

http://www.indiana.edu/~cacard/images/dollar_bills.jpg <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>like i said if they take all that stuff out wouldnt they lose money <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No. I take it you have noticed all the pissed off PS2 gamers who make petition threads? No matter how much they piss and scream, I am pretty sure they will end up buying the game anyway. Because it just looks too **** good.

steath_ninja
02-14-2005, 06:08 PM
It's a tag team. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>huh

Leprechaun9
02-14-2005, 06:10 PM

Because of this.

http://www.indiana.edu/~cacard/images/dollar_bills.jpg <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>like i said if they take all that stuff out wouldnt they lose money <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No. I take it you have noticed all the pissed off PS2 gamers who make petition threads? No matter how much they piss and scream, I am pretty sure they will end up buying the game anyway. Because it just looks too **** good. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/353.gif- sorry to go off topic but this is the biggest quote I've ever seen. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

ifiwerearichman
02-14-2005, 08:47 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/09/24/news_6108402.html

The reason why they stiffed the ps2 fans from having an online capable version of GT4 was to have any hope of meeting the 2004 dedline, which by the way has still not been released. So if Sony were gonna have online play in GT4, you'd be watin ti'll atleast fall at the minimum. And not having enough memory is definitly not the case because all they would have had to do was have online gameplay on another cd. I rest my case.

Secret_Shadow13
02-14-2005, 09:32 PM
Well i think that ps2 can have the new stuff couse the cd size is the same on xbox or ps2 but maybe ps2 just doesnt has enaugh ram even if it does think about all the lag youl get online.

SplinterCell_37
02-14-2005, 09:50 PM

Because of this.

No. I take it you have noticed all the pissed off PS2 gamers who make petition threads? No matter how much they piss and scream, I am pretty sure they will end up buying the game anyway. Because it just looks too **** good. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/353.gif- sorry to go off topic but this is the biggest quote I've ever seen. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i agree. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

lol! anyway, i'm with chaos recon all the way here. (i always seem to agree with you, we must think alike http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif)

steath_ninja
02-15-2005, 03:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ifiwerearichman:

The reason why they stiffed the ps2 fans from having an online capable version of GT4 was to have any hope of meeting the 2004 dedline, which by the way has still not been released. So if Sony were gonna have online play in GT4, you'd be watin ti'll atleast fall at the minimum. And not having enough memory is definitly not the case because all they would have had to do was have online gameplay on another cd. I rest my case. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>stfu noob they even said on g4tech tv that they ran out of memory and the ps2 is a peice of ****

Terrax213
02-15-2005, 03:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SplinterCell_37:

Because of this.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/353.gif- sorry to go off topic but this is the biggest quote I've ever seen. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol! anyway, i'm with chaos recon all the way here. (i always seem to agree with you, we must think alike http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Especially the point about them buying the game anyway, whether or not they get all the features the PC/Xbox gets ... it's in there somewhere http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

MaStErChEiF9II
02-15-2005, 03:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SplinterCell_37:

Because of this.

lol! anyway, i'm with chaos recon all the way here. (i always seem to agree with you, we must think alike http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
IM WINNING WITH THE LONGEST QUOTE LINE EVER!
(i was scrolling down the page when i saw Leprechaun's post http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Omega_224
02-15-2005, 03:45 PM
Yeah...could you stop the Quote vortex? It's not helpful.

Chaos_Recon
02-15-2005, 04:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ifiwerearichman:

The reason why they stiffed the ps2 fans from having an online capable version of GT4 was to have any hope of meeting the 2004 dedline, which by the way has still not been released. So if Sony were gonna have online play in GT4, you'd be watin ti'll atleast fall at the minimum. And not having enough memory is definitly not the case because all they would have had to do was have online gameplay on another cd. I rest my case. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>stfu noob they even said on g4tech tv that they ran out of memory and the ps2 is a peice of **** <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go get a life. I bet your idea of fun is bashing a great console on a SC forum...

chaos_theory16
02-15-2005, 04:31 PM
Yeah, stealth_ninja, your idea made me laugh. Let me state this. PC and Xbox are the best gaming systems, period. PS2 sucks, I know, and your reason is just hilarous. The reason GT4 was unfinished was because of the deadline. Not enough memory. Lol! You and my brother think alike. Which is not very cool at all.