PDA

View Full Version : Controlling your squad

curtisjevon
03-27-2006, 04:06 PM
Hi, have a silly question...is it possible to command each of your squad independently? I know how to get them all to run up to a point (and get wiped out) at once, but think I would be infinitely more effective if I could control them independently...
Thanks!

curtisjevon
03-27-2006, 04:06 PM
Hi, have a silly question...is it possible to command each of your squad independently? I know how to get them all to run up to a point (and get wiped out) at once, but think I would be infinitely more effective if I could control them independently...
Thanks!

MeanMF
03-27-2006, 04:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by curtisjevon:
is it possible to command each of your squad independently? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No.

DigitalRapture
03-27-2006, 08:06 PM
Half on/off the subject: How do you command one of your teammates to heal another teammate? In training it said you could do it, but I didn't catch how...

RepXt
03-28-2006, 12:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DigitalRapture:
Half on/off the subject: How do you command one of your teammates to heal another teammate? In training it said you could do it, but I didn't catch how... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

point your reticule towards your downed comrade and a cross type icon should pop up on your action menu (bottom left) press UP on the D-pad and one of your squaddies will carry out the healing