PDA

View Full Version : HELP ME!! Skipping the Opening Cut-Scene!

MrJetpack
08-25-2005, 11:46 AM
This may be an old question, but:

When I load up Splinter Cell on my XBOX (It's the PAL/UK version) Most of the time I can't skip the cut-scene after the 'Press Start' screen comes up... It's VERY frustrating and I was wondering if anyone knew why it happened or of there was a trick to skipping it?

It's frustrating me greatly and every time I play the game it wastes a good 3 minutes of my life!!

PLEASE.. How do I skip the gameplay cutscene?!!!!!

MrJetpack
08-25-2005, 11:46 AM
This may be an old question, but:

When I load up Splinter Cell on my XBOX (It's the PAL/UK version) Most of the time I can't skip the cut-scene after the 'Press Start' screen comes up... It's VERY frustrating and I was wondering if anyone knew why it happened or of there was a trick to skipping it?

It's frustrating me greatly and every time I play the game it wastes a good 3 minutes of my life!!

PLEASE.. How do I skip the gameplay cutscene?!!!!!

scworld
08-25-2005, 11:55 AM
I heard that it depends on the game that you had in your drive before that. If you watch it, and restart your Xbox, it shouldnt show it. If you play another game first, it will again.

DarKA55ASSIN
08-25-2005, 12:04 PM
another 2 games i think

FrameCityKiller
08-25-2005, 04:42 PM
You xbox keeps a memory of your last 3 games

Also I have foud that if you cant skip it you can after the one guy gets shot in the head in the scoped view.

Yumesama
08-25-2005, 04:57 PM
This often happens to me. sometimes i click on the left analogue stick and press start, or i press a, then start.. but when that doesn't work, i usually cry.

Tha_Loc
08-25-2005, 05:25 PM
Personally I think its based on time...I thought that it was the 2 game thing also but then I didn't play my Box for about 2 weeks and the last game that i played was CT and it was still in my box I played it first and still had to watch the vid....Im sure its time but who careds Ghost Recon Summit Strike is what im on now...Chaos got old...QUICK!

Tatersalad810
08-25-2005, 06:39 PM
That screenshot is way to big and kindof annoying. But whatever. Part of the game/level loads during the opening movies of the game and level so you cant skip it till a little ways into the movie unless you play alot then you can just skip it.

Furiousgeorge54
08-25-2005, 07:04 PM
that happened to me a lot, but it just went away after a while. The two game thing sounds pretty good because it stopped happening after i stopped playing halo a lot

Tatersalad810
08-25-2005, 09:09 PM
hello George, Did you get your name from Curious George or is your name george or what

devoidfuzzball
08-25-2005, 09:17 PM
just a wierd thing, after he starts breaking necks you can skip it

THE_DOGGISH_DOG
08-26-2005, 12:19 AM
its halo that ****ing overrated game makes u watch that cutscene. lol probably the cutscene is to make u play less of halo and just leave SCCT in the tray. lol thats what i do and i skip it everytime. but if you do watch it, when sam has his crosshair on a guard and fires, thats the point where u tap A or START to skip it.

THE DOGGISH DOG

devoidfuzzball
08-26-2005, 12:20 AM
yea thats what i meant

CPT_Destroyer
08-26-2005, 02:27 AM
I find that if you wildly mash Start, Back, A, B, X, and Y it sometimes lets you skip it. If not, it usually lets me skip it after that part where Sam chokes that guy from a pipe.