PDA

View Full Version : penthouse- whats the sequence to get computer output

vikrant79
05-21-2005, 03:58 PM
this is doing my head in- what do u have to do to get the output from that main frame computer? I shot the crazy guy as he got annoying but cant figures this out- anyone help?

vikrant79
05-21-2005, 03:58 PM
this is doing my head in- what do u have to do to get the output from that main frame computer? I shot the crazy guy as he got annoying but cant figures this out- anyone help?

jzorro
05-22-2005, 02:55 AM
Don't shoot him. He can help you do the stacks. First talk to him until he tells you what to do. Go to the mainframe and turn it on. Then go to your left to the group of stacks there. Begin with the one away from the wall. Watch for the middle of it to glow bright green. Then press your interact button. Turn to your right to the ones against the wall. The second one you want is the one farthest from the mainframe. Again, wait until it glows green and then press interact. Repeat for the third and last one. Go to the corner on the other side to collect you stack of punchcards. Then you can go and leave the old man to his chess.

vikrant79
05-22-2005, 07:07 AM
Thanks jzorro
Do you not do all 6 of the servers? only the 3 to the left of the mainframe?
do you have a email address as i am unclear what is the order of them- i can draw them out or something!
thanks
vik

jzorro
05-22-2005, 01:02 PM
The Old Man will do three- you do three. First do the one not on the wall, then turn to your right for two and right again for three. Wait until they are bright green in the middle.

Fisher_wannabe1
06-04-2005, 03:47 PM
basically just turn the server on then walk round each computer thing n switch the 1 that has the filament lamp lit up. took me a few goes but i got there in the end. then go back to the printer type thing in the corner and pick up your outputs. finally, move onto extraction http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Matt1412
07-21-2005, 09:03 AM
Use your thrmal vision!

Phelanfam2443
08-03-2005, 04:17 PM
there is a door but the door in the way one dovark's the tubes off no light in it.

how do i get the punch cards

1,2, 3,4 5,6 in that order or other way around.?

he says whoops have from the chum?says thing every time. the tubes over heated/

help me please.

jzorro
08-04-2005, 01:37 AM
It is not necessary to post your question in every forum. Have you read what this one says or any of the other Dvorak threads?