PDA

View Full Version : Isn't CM 11 supposed to be released today, 19/10/07?

CrUeL_KNIGHTS
10-19-2007, 04:07 PM
Just interested to know cos I heard at first on amazon that it was 19/10/07. But now I see its 2nd of november. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif
Obviously im confused whether its worth buying it or not when I already have CM 10 and I don't know whether its a waste of money, maybe if there are more players playing it online then it deserves the money, but until then not, Im going to buy Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 instead its more exciting.

KHollister
10-20-2007, 07:15 PM
I can't remember where I saw it, but I heard it was being released on 27-Oct-07...

Frankly, from the little information I've heard, the biggest changes in Chessmaster 11 have been the enhancements in the tutorials -- hence the title "The Art of Learning". Aside from that, several chess variants have been added, as well as several chess sets.

Hopefully some of the problems with online play have been resolved -- that's probably the biggest issue with Chessmaster. However, Ubisoft hasn't been very forthcoming on details...

Karl_Wallevik
10-21-2007, 05:34 AM
Agreed! Compatible online play would be great.

gdalpha7
10-21-2007, 09:49 PM
you know, the lack of details and uncertainty after 3 years of turmoil since CMX doesn't exactly fill me with confidence that this edition will prove to be better than the last.

Also, if you look at it, there doesn't seem to be a lot of changes since the last one. And the fact that it didn't stress on online play makes people wonder if it's anything better.

And, this site (or any other sites) isn't that informative. There's no demo and if you ask me, this whole release doesn't seem enthusiastic.

Thus said, I'm having doubts about this new version already, and that's not good after what happened with the last release.