PDA

View Full Version : An outstretched hand of peace

DreadPirateJon
11-05-2008, 08:37 PM
People whose opinion I trust have told me that my earlier complaint involved excessive drama, and on reflection, I can't disagree. I'm sorry about that; there could have been a lower-key way to air my concerns.

That said, I'm not backing down from my opinion, which is this: if you're not a community member (which I define as actually participating in the forums and/or IRC), and you're not planning on playing in our guild, you shouldn't be voting in our guild formation votes. Any vote -- on either side -- which does not meet this condition, I consider invalid. I will be happy to play in a guild named by those who are in it.

Now, can we please move on? I'm not your enemy. I never was.

DreadPirateJon
11-05-2008, 08:37 PM
People whose opinion I trust have told me that my earlier complaint involved excessive drama, and on reflection, I can't disagree. I'm sorry about that; there could have been a lower-key way to air my concerns.

That said, I'm not backing down from my opinion, which is this: if you're not a community member (which I define as actually participating in the forums and/or IRC), and you're not planning on playing in our guild, you shouldn't be voting in our guild formation votes. Any vote -- on either side -- which does not meet this condition, I consider invalid. I will be happy to play in a guild named by those who are in it.

Now, can we please move on? I'm not your enemy. I never was.

Y_HELO_BEAR
11-05-2008, 09:31 PM
pussyfart

seductivpancake
11-05-2008, 11:16 PM
LOL

WhiteKnight77
11-05-2008, 11:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Y_HELO_BEAR:
pussyfart </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Those are called vart or queef. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Ninja Kn1ght
11-06-2008, 03:17 AM
Do you really need a new thread for your whining and retraction-of-earlier-whining.

*urinates on hand of peace.*