PDA

View Full Version : I don't think sixteen is dead *Spoiler*

Devil-Trojan001
11-26-2010, 04:07 PM
Firstly the trophy/Achievement for doing "the clusters" is Morse Code for "I AM ALIVE", Secondly at the end when the voices speak one of them is sixteen when he mentions "Who is the expert here" (or something along those lines) and when you think about it he really is an expert on the Animus as he was able to hack into it.
At the end of the truth video the line "I must replenish energy" could mean many things but my theory is some sort of astral projection which is totally possible and therefore who need to replenish his energy

Nick1021
11-26-2010, 04:21 PM
This is new and exciting.

ninja_7_7
11-26-2010, 04:46 PM
People figured this out as soon as the achievements were released.

BSAA_Redfield
11-26-2010, 04:49 PM
The guides and notes say he committed suicide. Plus all that blood he left behind would kill a man. I think I am alive idea is that he is alive via virtual reality. And the quote find me in the darkness is meaning Eagle vision and how you find the glyphs...in the darkness.

xXxDAL978xXx
11-26-2010, 04:52 PM
Did subject 16 ever exist ?? or is he just a program, that's what i'm thinking.

Devil-Trojan001
11-27-2010, 02:02 PM
I knew someone would answer with the blood question so I put this to you, who said he did it all in one sitting?
"Find me in the darkness" However could have many meanings, One which strikes out is that indeed he never did exist and in that case Desmond IS crazy.

ninja_7_7
11-27-2010, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by xXxDAL978xXx:
Did subject 16 ever exist ?? or is he just a program, that's what i'm thinking.
Care to explain all the blood?

flyingeaglemile
11-27-2010, 02:10 PM
Desmond is actually subject 16. He went crazy through so much of the Animus that it ended up destroying his memory of the last few weeks/months. That`s why Desmond is so good at the puzzles and why Subject 16 and Desmond share the same ancestors.

ninja_7_7
11-27-2010, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by flyingeaglemile:
Desmond is actually subject 16. He went crazy through so much of the Animus that it ended up destroying his memory of the last few weeks/months. That`s why Desmond is so good at the puzzles and why Subject 16 and Desmond share the same ancestors.
There 2 different people. If they are the same how come subject 16 knows more. They may be somehow related but not the same person.

X10J
11-27-2010, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Assassino240:
Firstly the trophy/Achievement for doing "the clusters" is Morse Code for "I AM ALIVE", Secondly at the end when the voices speak one of them is sixteen when he mentions "Who is the expert here" (or something along those lines) and when you think about it he really is an expert on the Animus as he was able to hack into it.
At the end of the truth video the line "I must replenish energy" could mean many things but my theory is some sort of astral projection which is totally possible and therefore who need to replenish his energy

Yea I posted something like this a few days ago somewhere.

Astral projection seems like a no-go to me, he probably wouldn't be able to implant it in the truth sequence if you get what I'm saying.

I'm thinking the people at the end were 16 and William.

Originally posted by flyingeaglemile:

Everyone else acknowledges 16's existence. They call Desmond 17. And Lucy took time to find common ancestors, she probably wouldn't bothered if 16 didn't exist. D.I.D. seems unlikely.