PDA

View Full Version : Lab not processing evidence

mashields
01-04-2011, 06:39 AM
I've noticed the last several times I leave evidence processing and log out, the next time I log in the evidence is sitting there waiting to START processing when it should have finished.

mizfitz
01-04-2011, 12:29 PM
Thanks for letting us know about this. Will look into it.

princessleia007
03-22-2011, 04:11 AM
Today I was picking up some processed evidence in my friends lab, when unfortunately my connection to the internet got lost (That's another thing, the game tells me that after about 2 minutes, although everything else is working). I refreshed the page, picked up the rest of the evidence and wondered, why the cased isn't closed. The first piece of evidence showed up again as ready to be processed. Thanks a lot, now I have to wait anoter 11 hours before finishing the case!
That's not the first time it happened, but it has usually been to some 25 minunte evidence.

Mr_Crime
03-22-2011, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by princessleia007:
Today I was picking up some processed evidence in my friends lab, when unfortunately my connection to the internet got lost (That's another thing, the game tells me that after about 2 minutes, although everything else is working). I refreshed the page, picked up the rest of the evidence and wondered, why the cased isn't closed. The first piece of evidence showed up again as ready to be processed. Thanks a lot, now I have to wait anoter 11 hours before finishing the case!
That's not the first time it happened, but it has usually been to some 25 minunte evidence.

This is a direct result of the server error, which we are actively working towards fixing. Rest assured it is our top priority to eliminate server errors so issues such as this do not occur.