PDA

View Full Version : Where is the single player baracks?

Rockyman6
12-27-2008, 10:14 AM
For some reason, I can only access my baracks for the theatre of war; I can't get my baracks for single player. It says X for baracks online, but not along the bottom in single player. Do I have to unlock it or something? I already played about 6 or 7 missions and I wanna spend my credits. I know there are 2 different baracks, so where is the single player one??

Kaiskune
12-27-2008, 10:57 AM
im guessing that your still in prelude to war on this one in which case you dont 'unlock' your barracks until you have completed the final mission 'retaliation <insert capitol of chosen faction here>'. once you've completed that you are then let loose on the single player world map (WW3) with 800,000 to boot.

to cut all that short... yo dont get to customise your army until youve completed prelude to war and chosen your battalion

willmeister2008
12-27-2008, 11:22 AM
i plan on putting this comment in as many technical support threads as possible in the time that i have. i am sick of this game now after loving it even with all the issues in the game that have still gone unfixxed since its release. for the past 4 days i have had units get kia'd in a game where there is an AI commander which is fine but the thing that is out of whack and completely f'd up is that the KIA's count. but the money, and the unit promotions dont? that is the biggest corck of bull ive ever heard of and it has comepletely ruined the game hell in most cases it was my team that had the AI commander i mean if u can win a match with the AI on ur side that should be an achievement but no instead what ubisoft is saying is that when u see ur playing with or against an AI u might as well quit because uve got nothing to gain and evetything to lose u can lost units forever but u cant get money or promotions and that there friends is bull beyond beliefe and the fact that u cant have a persistant battallion offline in skirmish mode is also bull n skirmish is the only mode i will play until there is something done about this issue im sick of my units being able to get kia'd but not promoted it is not fair the money me personally i dont give a load about cause i have over 8 mill in reserves but i have lost hardened units and i have been withheld from 1star units and command vehicle promotions and other units so much i have it in my mind to tell everyone i know NOT to buy this game and im almost to the point of returning the game and getting 20$ for the game and putting that 20$ towards another game ANY OTHER GAME unless something is done cause this is bull

Rockyman6
12-27-2008, 11:25 AM
Alright, thanks.

PfcLegget
02-22-2009, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Kaiskune:
im guessing that your still in prelude to war on this one in which case you dont 'unlock' your barracks until you have completed the final mission 'retaliation <insert capitol of chosen faction here>'. once you've completed that you are then let loose on the single player world map (WW3) with 800,000 to boot.

to cut all that short... yo dont get to customise your army until youve completed prelude to war and chosen your battalion
HEy i cant seem to find this topic but ill ask u as u look like u no wat to do, i have completed predulude to war and ww3 as the EU but when i want to start a new game in world war 3 and play as the russians it says i cant and ww3 is greyed out! please email me as i proberbly wont check this post at nixoncj@hotmail.com

northern sun
02-23-2009, 05:49 PM
After you choose your faction there are still 2 missions left in prelude to war. A raid and then conquest at your faction's capital.

After that you are in regular WWIII, and can access the barracks by pressing X.