PDA

View Full Version : TM 1.6 got a question

USSIWOJIMA
09-12-2007, 03:48 AM
In June of 1944 TM is showing Wake as being in American hands,at least I think it shows that,on the map it has SAP and an airplane in blue and all the Jap bases it shows red,is this right,I didnt think we had Wake til after the war was over,but im not sure,just curious.
I am not complaining I love TM it changes the whole aspect of the sim...Just curious..Thanks

Tater-SW-
09-12-2007, 07:24 AM
leo did the airfield thing. No idea why he changed wake to US early.

BTW, in the campaign, I started by only looking at the japanese layers, recently I have been changing the US layers as well because they are so horrible. The stock game has US traffic all over the place, it even has Rabaul becoming a major allied port, lol.

A future campaign version will address the traffic isses (I will make a TM compatible version), but the airfields... You can replace the airfields NP, but you'll lose leo's cool markers.

tater

USSIWOJIMA
09-12-2007, 07:06 PM
Ok thanks..

Vlad381
09-13-2007, 01:28 PM
hey, sorry to hijack this thread but the subject line is appropriate. I've had a couple of CTDs in TM 1.6 recently. they both happened while trying to enter a port that was shielded by a narrow entrance. The first happened in Pearl, just as I was going up the channel, and the second happened approaching Tokyo, just around the headland from Yokosuka.

is this a known issue? is there anything I can do about it? The first one got me fuming because it happened after a very successful patrol and I lost everything (i know... i know, save often, lol)

wh1skea
09-13-2007, 01:39 PM
We had Wake in the beginning of the war, but it was quickly taken by the Japanese.

lane2512
09-13-2007, 02:12 PM
Vlad..

Do you have any radio mods installed too?
The reason I ask is I have had sound driver problems before that crash the game at exactly the same spots every time. This is what I did...

1. leave the save files alone.
2. uninstalled all mods with JSGME.
3. started the game but then exited to windows without loading any saves
4. reinstalled the Trigger Maru mod but not the radio mod.
5. loaded the save and it played fine.

Sometimes it appears that the sound drivers get corrupted. Not sure why but the above procedure saved my career for me. Worth a shot anyway.

Vlad381
09-13-2007, 02:38 PM
i haven't touched any radio mods. i could try uninstalling and reinstalling TM but I have since deleted the savegames associated with that particular career.