PDA

View Full Version : A Few Fixes...

CaDeT_ChAoTiC
01-08-2008, 09:38 PM
First off, I'd like to to say the game looks amazing. I've been a BiA fan since RTH30. I've seen all the gameplay footage released, including the most recent one with the Spanish commentary. I just wanted to list a few things I've noticed that need to be polished before the games released, assuming they are still working on it.

1. The transition from issuing a command to your soldiers, and bringing up your weapon is much to fast, and slightly choppy.
2. From the 13 min vid, to the Spanish Commentary vid, it looks like they have adjusted the aim in 3rd person quite a bit. Before hand, the player would be pointing an entirely different direction than he was shooting. It looks much better, but still needs work.
3. The switching weapons animation is a little scattered. To this day I think Earned in Blood has the best animation for this. You could actually see his hand slip inside the sling, and shoulder it. Hopefully it will be up to par with that,
4. The transition from behind cover, to first person seems a little choppy as well. If your going to add the 3rd person system to a great game, I would hate for it to bring it down.
5. The grenade kill the player gets in the Spanish vid towards the beginning throws the German WAY too far. Frag grenades kill, but they don't throw you 20 yards across a street.

I would hate for my first post to be criticism, but it is constructive. I simply just want to see this game be as good as it can be. As for now, it looks to be amazing. I look forward to posting with everyone.

mopar1990
01-09-2008, 03:43 AM
5. The grenade kill the player gets in the Spanish vid towards the beginning throws the German WAY too far. Frag grenades kill, but they don't throw you 20 yards across a street.

I would hate for my first post to be criticism, but it is constructive. I simply just want to see this game be as good as it can be. As for now, it looks to be amazing. I look forward to posting with everyone.[/QUOTE]

Well first I have to congratulate you for getting in the club,If you wanna know anything about the game ww2 information axis or allied just check out the site on a regular base to keep up to date with the forum,now I've been a major fan of the saga sinds as long as I remember,and that's long realy,but the game is in the 95% area of complement and there are tons and tons of bugs and glitches to fix let a lone to find out if the game will work without any problems.

I can understand you're 'problems'but the thing is About grenades 'specially with the american mark.2 frag grenades is that the ''introductive informartion speciality's'' as tha American army is calling it is not true,during World war two (2) is was capeble by any grunt to trow a grenade a grenade as hard as he can so on that base yes it's possible