PDA

View Full Version : failed to initialize network- UBI WAKE UP?!

NuNii
05-04-2008, 04:13 AM
Hi every1. Here's the thing:
1) I live in Israel, & so far I played most of Clancy's games (I'm also a big fan of his books)
2) I'm not using firewall
3) I even turned off my Vista's firewall
4) I don't have any router
5) If surfing on "Gamers course" with no ports blocked
6) Changing my settings to "english" is ridiculous because I need my hebrew settings. Yes it does solves the problem but gives me another problems so i still can't play online
7) I can't even contact ubi support! this is what i get: "The site encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later or contact us if the problem persists."
8) I don't hear anything from ubi concerning this problem. Are they hiding from us?
9) Is this the last product i buy from ubi? After I return my copy to the store of course.

NuNii
05-04-2008, 04:13 AM
Hi every1. Here's the thing:
1) I live in Israel, & so far I played most of Clancy's games (I'm also a big fan of his books)
2) I'm not using firewall
3) I even turned off my Vista's firewall
4) I don't have any router
5) If surfing on "Gamers course" with no ports blocked
6) Changing my settings to "english" is ridiculous because I need my hebrew settings. Yes it does solves the problem but gives me another problems so i still can't play online
7) I can't even contact ubi support! this is what i get: "The site encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later or contact us if the problem persists."
8) I don't hear anything from ubi concerning this problem. Are they hiding from us?
9) Is this the last product i buy from ubi? After I return my copy to the store of course.

vFerenc
05-06-2008, 10:10 AM
What this **** means???? : "failed to initialize network service" I JUST CAN PLAY ONLINE !!!! HELP PLEASE !!!!!