PDA

View Full Version : Putting your face on your character

AMN-Virosa
11-01-2007, 08:41 PM
Alright so i have the webcam for the xbox 360 but im not sure how to work it so i can take my picture and put it on my character.

Also, is there any specifications of taking the pictures? Like can i wear a hat or anything like that?

If this has been posted before i would love a link and appologize for reposting.

AMN-Virosa
11-01-2007, 08:51 PM
Cancel last I figured out how to search for topics and my question was answered.

I have another one now. To use my camera do i load up the game, plug it in and it load automatically or is there a certain way to go about it?

Mr.Hanky2005
11-02-2007, 06:47 AM
Just plug you camera in, then when you get to the main menu, click Xbox Live. Then, if you haven't already made a character, it will promt you to do so. When choosing a face, in the bottom left corner there should be a camera icon, click that. Then follow on-screen instructions.

If you have already created a character, your going to need to reset your appearance. Click "Player info", then "Service Record" then click "Reset Appearance" Then follow the instruction I gave in the first paragraph. If that isn't the way, sorry, I haven't done it in a while.

Hope that helps you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Welcome to the forums http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

AMN-Virosa
11-02-2007, 01:20 PM
That helped a lot thanks.

nawaz1983
11-07-2007, 05:13 PM
will using the vsion camera do add my face reset my rank? as the warning says that you may lose any experience gain, im a Colonel so i dont want to lose my rank, would be greatful if u can answer this question. thanks

Mr.Hanky2005
11-07-2007, 05:16 PM
Reseting your appearance will not reset your rank.

Tacchimonster
11-14-2007, 12:35 PM
Bring a lamp very close to your face while taking the pictures. I've noticed the brighter you make your face look, the better it comes out. When you see the pictures initially, it'll look terrible. But once it's molded onto the character it looks a lot better.

Also, I would stay away from hats. If anything, I know bandanas look semi-decent. If you wear a hat and take the picture, be ready for that hat to become your hair.