PDA

View Full Version : HELP ME WITH LASER MIC MISSION

cellulose_1
12-30-2007, 09:51 AM
Respected Friend,
First off all I want to thank you for your help, but I have tried this patch still I can not make through this level. I will explain to you that exactly what happen. After going to the end when handling with the cornel and using the retinal scanner and disabling the camera I enter the court yard I hear a voice that the lift is in motion then the commander say make with the laser mike, I start the mike when the lift reach to the top when they are at the end of the conversation the commander say Sam what are you doing and the mission failed.
Please help me and explain that what I have to do to complete this mission please.

cellulose_1
12-30-2007, 09:51 AM
Respected Friend,
First off all I want to thank you for your help, but I have tried this patch still I can not make through this level. I will explain to you that exactly what happen. After going to the end when handling with the cornel and using the retinal scanner and disabling the camera I enter the court yard I hear a voice that the lift is in motion then the commander say make with the laser mike, I start the mike when the lift reach to the top when they are at the end of the conversation the commander say Sam what are you doing and the mission failed.
Please help me and explain that what I have to do to complete this mission please.

Raide
12-30-2007, 10:42 AM
Welcome to the forums Cellulose_1,

Is you are talking about the PC version, please make sure you have the latest patch before you carry on. PC and Console versions play the same however.

If you have managed to get through the mission so far, all you need to do at this point it to find a secure/dark area where you can see the lift. Using the Laser Mic, press and hold the Use/Equip Button/Key. The indicator will go red when the system is recording, and once you have heard enough, the mission will advance. Make sure indicator is red and you get all of the conversation. So it is best to have the Mic ready before you get to this point so you can quickly equip and get started http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Again, make sure you have patched to the current PC version else you may have problems getting past this bit.

If you have another other questions, just ask http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

jzorro
12-31-2007, 02:08 PM
Make sure you have the mic pointing at the elevator all the way to the top- following it as it moves.