PDA

View Full Version : Can someone give me a downloadlink for patch 1.01?thank you! 0day patch went missing?



libindi1989
04-29-2010, 04:32 AM
my friend cant update his game?the autopatch system didnt find update and his game is still 1.00?mine is 1.01?can anyone help him out?thanks.

Parogar
04-29-2010, 05:24 AM
till 1.00?mine is 1.01?can anyone help him out?thanks.

PLEASE, by all means someone post the link. I have the retail version, so not even using STEAM.

NEED SLI bad.

libindi1989
04-29-2010, 05:58 AM
Curruently,there are three people i konw who cant update their games,their games is still 1.0,please,we need offical help,just post the download link for us!

PaddyWak
04-29-2010, 06:05 AM
libindi1989 ... where does it say that your game is 1.01 ?

libindi1989
04-29-2010, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by PaddyWak:
libindi1989 ... where does it say that your game is 1.01 ?
[gameinfo]
version=1.01
installdir=D:\GAME\Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction
Language=English

in the gameinfo.ini
it released at 4.27,its a oday patch,just like silent hunter5 and assassin creed 2,perhaps there are something wrong with ubi patch server?

libindi1989
04-29-2010, 06:07 AM
Splinter Cell Conviction v1.01 Update

================================================== ============================
* Voice chat
* Added DLC support
* Added multi-GPU support (Crossfire/SLI)
* Added ATI Eyefinity support
* Fixed graphic glitches when running in low visual quality
* Fixed Microsoft Wireless X360 controller not being detected properly with some drivers
* Fixed many disconnection problems in coop modes
* Fixed interaction buttons overlapping in certain resolutions/aspect ratios
* Low-end video card optimizations
* Various minor fixes

PaddyWak
04-29-2010, 06:08 AM
ooops ... sorry ... got it

libindi1989
04-29-2010, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by PaddyWak:
What file is that in ?
gameinfo.ini in the game dictory,"D:\GAME\Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction\gameinfo.ini" for example

PaddyWak
04-29-2010, 06:12 AM
k ... thanks ... as suspected 1.0 here ... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

libindi1989
04-29-2010, 06:15 AM
IT feels like their patch server go down just after the release day... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

PaddyWak
04-29-2010, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by libindi1989:
IT feels like their patch server go down just after the release day... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif Yeah ... where did you find the patch notes ?

libindi1989
04-29-2010, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by PaddyWak:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by libindi1989:
IT feels like their patch server go down just after the release day... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif Yeah ... where did you find the patch notes ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It showed up in the support folder after installed the patch.

PaddyWak
04-29-2010, 06:23 AM
k ... thanks ... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
I hope they sort this soon.

Ashrien
04-29-2010, 07:24 AM
Alternatively, if anyone actually has a copy of the patch file itself floating around, could you up it to filefront for the rest of us?

zurv
04-29-2010, 08:35 AM
where did you set options/msg/whatever for auto-patch?

zurv
04-29-2010, 08:38 AM
what is your "verison"

it is in the scr/system folder

a file called verison
open it with a text program

howleyj001
04-29-2010, 08:43 AM
i'm pretty new to steam. Will the game patch itself?

libindi1989
04-29-2010, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by zurv:
what is your "verison"

it is in the scr/system folder

a file called verison
open it with a text program
C-440_L-323_S-72 dont konw what does this means

libindi1989
04-29-2010, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by zurv:
where did you set options/msg/whatever for auto-patch?
I didnt set anything?after installed the game?i click the icon?then it started download patch?

ActionKronos47
04-29-2010, 08:57 AM
C-423_L-309_S-70

hummmm

libindi1989
04-29-2010, 08:58 AM
Well?folks?i decided to reinstall the game?roll back to 1.0 so i can play coop with my friends?dont konw WTH is going on with this patch?it makes me feel like i am a alien http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif

ActionKronos47
04-29-2010, 09:04 AM
ok and it doesnt update anymore ?!

hummmm

libindi1989
04-29-2010, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by ActionKronos47:
ok and it doesnt update anymore ?!

hummmm
I will report back tomorrow?because i only bought the CDKEY?have to download the game again http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/typing.gif

ActionKronos47
04-29-2010, 09:08 AM
oh i see Steam pleasure

zumbiNINJA
04-29-2010, 09:24 AM
Same problem here. How can I update the game?

zurv
04-29-2010, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by libindi1989:
Well?folks?i decided to reinstall the game?roll back to 1.0 so i can play coop with my friends?dont konw WTH is going on with this patch?it makes me feel like i am a alien http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif

ugh.. you should just have copies your files and wrote over your friends install.

what i'd give now for sli and 360 controller support....

but i'm on steam so i'll be waiting till it hits that. *cry*

Multimaster88
04-29-2010, 09:51 AM
so let me get this straight because there has been 2 pages of posts but its like everyones having an insider conversation and the rest dont understand.

Is there a patch thats out right now?

Are the servers down or something so we cant download it?

Only a few people have it right now but they can only play with the few others that have it?

How come theres no official release stating it?

Does it auto update as u launch the game if it was working?

zurv
04-29-2010, 09:54 AM
if your game patches when you install it.. all the power to ya.
For most ppl it isn't patching.
If you have it from steam, it will patch via steam and no, there is no patch on steam.

yohonny101
04-29-2010, 11:30 AM
So, it seems that it's completely random whether or not the patch gets installed? I uninstalled and re-installed the game in hopes that it might update this time, but no luck. Anyone have any ideas? Maybe I'll fill out a support ticket, for all the good that will do.

GMAN_1986
04-29-2010, 11:35 AM
yeah I am having the same problem, and I could really do with this patch for the sli compatibility cause I am hitting 25 fps with my gtx 295 and it should be alot higher.

Also the shortcut in windows games explorer dosnt work, i tried making a new one but it didnt work.

RAYMANDK
04-29-2010, 11:35 AM
^ Same for me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Need the patch asap!

libindi1989
04-29-2010, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Multimaster88:
so let me get this straight because there has been 2 pages of posts but its like everyones having an insider conversation and the rest dont understand.

Is there a patch thats out right now?

Are the servers down or something so we cant download it?

Only a few people have it right now but they can only play with the few others that have it?

How come theres no official release stating it?

Does it auto update as u launch the game if it was working?
Read those posts again,the answer is already there.

helifool
04-29-2010, 12:04 PM
Why not just answer the guys questions? i had and still have the same also.....

Multimaster88
04-29-2010, 12:51 PM
cuz he doesnt know the answer to alot of those.

GMAN_1986
04-29-2010, 01:09 PM
I really want this patch, I am dying to play the main game but I just can't bring my self to see the game running so poorly when it shouldn't

SliferFlakes
04-29-2010, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by GMAN_1986:
I really want this patch, I am dying to play the main game but I just can't bring my self to see the game running so poorly when it shouldn't
qft

seriously I need this patch, hope it fixes my lags in open areas.

libindi1989
04-29-2010, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Multimaster88:
so let me get this straight because there has been 2 pages of posts but its like everyones having an insider conversation and the rest dont understand.

Is there a patch thats out right now?

Are the servers down or something so we cant download it?

Only a few people have it right now but they can only play with the few others that have it?

How come theres no official release stating it?

Does it auto update as u launch the game if it was working?
Here is 5 questions,and this is my answer..
1.Of cause there is a patch,i installed it on realese day 4.27,but now the patch seems went missing.
2.i dont know WTH is going on with this patch,thats why i made this post for help.
3.i dont know if there are other people installed this patch,but i am sure i got it.
4.There is a offical realese note,but seems didnt attract much attention maybe because only a few got the patch.
5.yes,ubi has a autopatch system,if it doesnt show up,you can manauly click the exe file called gu in Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction\src\system folder.

darnokz
04-29-2010, 01:44 PM
if someone has ati radeon HD4870 and has horibble stutterings try installing 10.4 drivers and then :

-go to game folder/src/system/ConvictionUserPC (dont forget to uncheck read only in properties) and change UseTripleBuffering=False o UsetripleBuffering=True

-Then put catalyst A.I at standard in catalyst manager,

- then turn on triple buffering in catalyst manager in OpenGL settings,

-then put V-SYNC to on in splinter cell graphics menu

Framerate is same but at least FOR ME stuttering stopped completely or happen very rare.. before I did that in some open areas I had like slow downs to 5 fps when I turned camera fast o.O.


on topic : I tried pressing that update gu.exe but it said it was trying to connect to updater or something like that i dont remember and nothing hapened http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

libindi1989
04-29-2010, 07:15 PM
Ok,reinstalled the game,and the patch doesnt shows up anymore. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

chmun77
04-29-2010, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by arathad:
if someone has ati radeon HD4870 and has horibble stutterings try installing 10.4 drivers and then :

-go to game folder/src/system/ConvictionUserPC (dont forget to uncheck read only in properties) and change UseTripleBuffering=False o UsetripleBuffering=True

-Then put catalyst A.I at standard in catalyst manager,

- then turn on triple buffering in catalyst manager in OpenGL settings,

-then put V-SYNC to on in splinter cell graphics menu

Framerate is same but at least FOR ME stuttering stopped completely or happen very rare.. before I did that in some open areas I had like slow downs to 5 fps when I turned camera fast o.O.


on topic : I tried pressing that update gu.exe but it said it was trying to connect to updater or something like that i dont remember and nothing hapened http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

so, does this solution works for HD3870 too?