PDA

View Full Version : Hacking?????

nufcmichael
07-25-2005, 10:02 AM
Can anyone please help me to hack into retnal scanners etc. I really have no idea. I have read the instructions but am still no wise. Please halp ive not got much more hair to pull out!!

nufcmichael
07-25-2005, 10:02 AM
Can anyone please help me to hack into retnal scanners etc. I really have no idea. I have read the instructions but am still no wise. Please halp ive not got much more hair to pull out!!

FXH Reaper
07-25-2005, 01:34 PM
on the bottom there are little slots where numbers light up, when it light upp press right or left on the d pad untill you are on it, once on it press square to lock it in and if you cant lock all of them in then rember what number goes where and select it from the list above

nufcmichael
07-27-2005, 10:44 AM
Thanks for that I almost threw this game to the back of the wardrobe because of this. How do I attach the knife to the s20???

FXH Reaper
07-27-2005, 02:54 PM
you cant do that, but you can attach a shot gun a sniper rifle and a forgrip. To do the select it at the begining of the game and make sure it has it in there then once in the game have your gun out and press L2

MountainDew32
07-28-2005, 12:06 AM
i didnt understand hacking either. i watched the video like 8 times and still didnt get it. i just pressed some random buttons and figured it out