PDA

View Full Version : The Officer

colesitzy
11-16-2010, 04:19 PM
Haven't got the game yet but it is unclear to me if you had to reserve for the officer because he was my favorite.

DeafAtheist
11-16-2010, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by colesitzy:
Haven't got the game yet but it is unclear to me if you had to reserve for the officer because he was my favorite.

Ubisoft didn't tell us in advance but he is automatically in the Collector's Edition. So if you get the Collector's Edition regardless of where you get it from the Officer will be in there. He was available with a standard edition from Best Buy as well for a pre-order but now that the game is out I'm assuming that won't be possible.

colesitzy
11-18-2010, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by DeafAtheist:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by colesitzy:

Ubisoft didn't tell us in advance but he is automatically in the Collector's Edition. So if you get the Collector's Edition regardless of where you get it from the Officer will be in there. He was available with a standard edition from Best Buy as well for a pre-order but now that the game is out I'm assuming that won't be possible. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was a cool slow motion kill. He's so much the Harllequiin