PDA

View Full Version : Comment to the creators of BA2

x0vghd
01-01-2008, 07:32 PM
i would just like to tell u how pissed off i am right now.. you know that mission where you are flying a german plane. and helping margerite or what ever, capture secret information. The first part sucked enough where you had to kill them without noticing. until i finaly understood what was going on. then it was kinda cool adn easy. but that ****ing part where you have to help margerite. taht is sooo ****ing stupid!! >=O you got these tiny *** roads with these tiny little buildings tightly packed together and you have to ****ing help her blowup god damn road blocks. piss on that ****. i spit on that level!!! >=O

other than that so far i love the game, psyched when i found that you actually could view in **** pit, a little tricky though i wish you gave me the option to use arcade scheme.

well i was soo god damn pissed that i had to tell u how stupid of an idea that **** was making u help her... i seriously don't think im going to be beating the game. because im not a hardcore gamer (that hard) and im not doing that level all over again... i just wanted to tell u how much of a failure that idea was... pce

Freelancer007
01-24-2008, 01:32 PM
For starters if u kill all the roadblocks before u kill the ten fighters then u have plenty of time to shoot some kubelwagens that eventually appear, en from time to time the two fighters that keep hammering on her. But they don't do real damage, then pick her up en fly away without getting in the view-zone of flak, piece of cake this mission, did without a scratch in the plane

it's a great game, concept and all, but to many little bugs and glitches, witch frustrates people and make them think the missions are impossible, they're not but sometimes u have to THINK is there an other way...

grtz

keholder
02-05-2008, 11:53 PM
Exactly-- this mission drove me nuts until I just climbed up really, really high and followed her car marker, blasting everything in front of her from the nearly vertical. -To alleviate the stress just remember that you're blasting stuff right in front of the Louvre. That put a smile on my face for sure.

A lot of these missions involve coming up with some strategy or trick to pull them off, and there's way more than one answer. A lot of them are a real pain in the a$$!

Freelancer007
02-06-2008, 11:06 AM
Finished the game now, the moscow mission is the hardest one, all the rest is fairly easy. Tricks, smart thinking, fast reactions (shooting parachutes is faster than shooting the ground units when they land by the way) those are the key words of the game and of course a little bit stunt flying is always interesting to kill enemys faster, all and all its a good game (little but buggy)

grtz