PDA

View Full Version : Not mad, just really upset

JERZMOSWANTED
03-31-2005, 10:35 PM
why would they put mount hospital, cinema, krauser lab, vertigo plaza, and shermerhorn for ps2 and all the other remaining maps in chaos, that is rediculous, they should put all the old edition maps to both versions and everybody will be happy because mount hospital was my baby along with cinema ****it

JERZMOSWANTED
03-31-2005, 10:35 PM
why would they put mount hospital, cinema, krauser lab, vertigo plaza, and shermerhorn for ps2 and all the other remaining maps in chaos, that is rediculous, they should put all the old edition maps to both versions and everybody will be happy because mount hospital was my baby along with cinema ****it

PAKMAN52SE
04-01-2005, 09:27 AM
I want those maps.

black ops freak
04-01-2005, 09:32 AM
At least you HAVE the game... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/cry.gif

Jonesdaniel11
04-01-2005, 10:58 AM
Thats really upsetting, but that may hopefully mean we'll see them later as downloadable content !! (i especially want krauser lab back, since that was MY map)

Bourne-2Bwild
04-01-2005, 11:32 AM
believe me jones the xboxers got the best multiplayer game, even without the old maps. Us ps2ers got jack squat and so dont complain about content cause your game in comparison to the ps2 version is like earth and pluto, way to far apart to even compare.

PAKMAN52SE
04-01-2005, 12:23 PM
I still want more.

xbox2005
04-01-2005, 12:51 PM
The reason they did this is because the ps2 version of vs is exactly the same as pt. there are no co op moves or anything like that..

Even the classic maps on ct are somewhat worked on graphically, and a few are a little different. I imagine its just taking a while to do the same to ALL the levels. I'm sure that we'll get the 'classic' maps as soon as they figure everything out, as in where the merc cam network goes, all the co op move places, all the graphical touches.