PDA

View Full Version : Story Save Corrupt.

wells2010
04-15-2010, 05:50 PM
The day i got my copy i played all the way to about the 6th level, quit. played coop halfway. turned off the 360, turned it back on and my save was corrupt.i thought maybe i turned it off during a save in the lobby or some.i was mad but liked the game so much i was fully ready to play it again....so i did, last night and beat it. turned it off woke up this morning played the rest of coop. Went back to the dashboard loaded it up again. and now my game is corrupt...again...but both times my weapons, pec and uniforms are still there. I'm not sure if its something i'm doing or its just the game. but i would like to be able to just load a level instead of beating it everyday.anyone have any ideas? thanks..

iSplinter
04-15-2010, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by wells2010:
The day i got my copy i played all the way to about the 6th level, quit. played coop halfway. turned off the 360, turned it back on and my save was corrupt.i thought maybe i turned it off during a save in the lobby or some.i was mad but liked the game so much i was fully ready to play it again....so i did, last night and beat it. turned it off woke up this morning played the rest of coop. Went back to the dashboard loaded it up again. and now my game is corrupt...again...but both times my weapons, pec and uniforms are still there. I'm not sure if its something i'm doing or its just the game. but i would like to be able to just load a level instead of beating it everyday.anyone have any ideas? thanks..
It is your HardDrive. PEC saves because it goes through servers, while story goes through HD. Yours is corrupt.

ZoomerX_GC
04-16-2010, 07:20 PM
iSplinter: With all due respect, the issue is wide spread. My neighbor, one of the authors on my site, as well as myself have had the same problem. I have also found several other accounts of this while I was searching about this.

This is an actual issue with the game. Granted you are right about P.E.C. running through servers, it's not a users hard drive being corrupt. For some reason, the game is corrupting the save game for this game only. If a user's drive were corrupt, they would not be able to access any data stored on it.

CFogle25
04-16-2010, 07:35 PM
I'm having this problem too. Whenever I go to continue my story mode after playing co-op online, my save file says its corrupted and I have to start over. I never turn my system off when its saving or loading either.

ZoomerX_GC
04-16-2010, 08:26 PM
I've checked with all my friends that have Conviction. 56 of the 57 that have it say they have had the problem. The other one just got his today, and after hearing this, he's not going to bother playing it until there is a patch.

ZoomerX_GC
04-16-2010, 09:27 PM
UPDATE: I replayed the first 2 missions. Backed out to the menu. Played some DO, went back to the campaign. I turned off my box while I ate dinner, came back, and now my campaign data is "corrupt."

UBI: Please Fix ASAP!!! I'm already ticked that I lost all my first play through. If I loose my next one...

ZoomerX_GC
04-16-2010, 09:29 PM
Co-op play through, and Deniable Ops saves are GONE as well...

wells2010
04-17-2010, 01:19 PM
i thought about it more and it might have to do with uplay, because each time i quit and it has gone corrupt i checked uplay 1st...because my save is still there now and i've played coop and turned off the system but this time i have not used uplay.
maybe just a warning, never really know. but doubt its the hard drive as of right now.

ZoomerX_GC
04-17-2010, 01:25 PM
I've done a write up about it with what I have.

Ubi has not made any comment yet.

http://www.gamingconviction.co...-has-major-save-bug/ (http://www.gamingconviction.com/2010/04/splinter-cell-conviction-has-major-save-bug/)

I will add the information you have just given me Wells, if you don't mind me quoting you. -Z

wells2010
04-17-2010, 01:26 PM
what ever helps the game I've been waiting for 3 years for better.

ZoomerX_GC
04-17-2010, 01:47 PM
I've been waiting since I beat SChttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gifA.

Thanks man. I'll let you know when I get the update done.

ryanwag
04-17-2010, 02:42 PM
Same thing has happened to me...now i gotta replay the whole story mode again so i have the missions for when D-ops bores me.

ZoomerX_GC
04-17-2010, 02:47 PM
Ryanwag: I strongly suggest you wait for a patch. Uplay access or not for me, every time I restart the game (even just from dashboard without shutdown), my save data is corrupt.

ryanwag
04-17-2010, 02:49 PM
yea once i seen it i said screw it cuz i alrdy beat the game on realistic so not that big a deal

CFogle25
04-17-2010, 03:14 PM
Yeah, I'm not even going to bother trying the story mode anymore because my save will just end up corrupted again. I was already halfway through it on my realistic run when that save got corrupted. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

ZoomerX_GC
04-17-2010, 03:23 PM
CFogle25: I imaging there will be an update soon for this.

CFogle25
04-17-2010, 03:28 PM
Yeah but I havent seen Ubisoft acknowledge the problem yet so I'm not holding my breath on a patch.

pearcey14
04-17-2010, 03:42 PM
ive had the exact same thing, pretty much everything has gone, campaign, coop campaign, deniable ops, the only thing that remains is the weapons, uniforms and P.E.C challenges, this thing sure is annoying, any chance they can recover it as well ?????

ZoomerX_GC
04-17-2010, 03:55 PM
Pearcey: As far as I know, there is no way to recover. As with you, my SP, CoOp, and DO are all gone, but my uniforms, guns, and PEC remain.

Ryanwag: I assume that was your comment on my site? I appended your user name to it, so people wouldn't get that post confused with my staff writer Ryan. Ha ha.

ms-kleaneasy (or any Ubi employee): Any word from Ubi on this?

ZoomerX_GC
04-17-2010, 05:13 PM
http://www.gamingconviction.co...-has-major-save-bug/ (http://www.gamingconviction.com/2010/04/splinter-cell-conviction-has-major-save-bug/)

Update posted, including the UPlay information from Wells2010 (above), and that the P.E.C. challenges, uniforms, and guns are confirmed to be safe.

ryanwag
04-17-2010, 06:07 PM
yea i decided your site needed some negativity :P

ZoomerX_GC
04-17-2010, 06:15 PM
ryanwag: lol. Did you see my comment back at you? I don't think the demo was horrible, but it did need some work. Other than that, I seriously agree with your post.

ryanwag
04-17-2010, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by ZoomerX_GC:
ryanwag: lol. Did you see my comment back at you? I don't think the demo was horrible, but it did need some work. Other than that, I seriously agree with your post.
oh yea i seen it..well i didnt mean the demo is horrible just ment everyone seen first hand that SC had drasticly changed

ZoomerX_GC
04-17-2010, 06:43 PM
Several of the changes were awesome. This isn't your grandma's Sam Fisher, that Fisher is dead. This Fisher is one BRUTAL son of a biscuit-eater. Faster and deadlier than ever.

Yet there are several negatives with the game. The fact that Fisher isn't as stealthy as normal, the freezing issues, and this game save issue. It feels as though the game was rushed out, under pressure. I dunno, good game, but VERY rough.

Once they fix the freeze issues, and the game save bug, I think most people will be happy. Several things can't be fixed in this game, such as the stealth, but I imagine the devs are watching this closely. I'm just waiting for them to acknowledge this problem. There is NOTHING out there, except for this lone post.

Fishman21xx
04-17-2010, 09:04 PM
happened to me twice.

The second time I just finished hunter mode online and then decided to play campaign, all of my data was corrupted.

However, PEC, guns, and upgrades are still intact.

But I don't want to have reply the game again just to were I was at.

I was at the second to last level.

I am thinking of testing it.

ZoomerX_GC
04-17-2010, 09:21 PM
I'm going to play a mission o 2, then save it to a usb memory card. I'll see if using another save device helps.

UPDATE: Same issue. "Corrupt" my ____.

Fishman21xx
04-17-2010, 11:13 PM
I tested a theory that I had.

I played deniable ops (hunter) online with a random player a played through two modes. Turn the system off. Then All campaign and deniable ops data ( completing missions) is gone.

But guns, costumes, camo, and upgrades remain.

I think deniable ops is some how messing it up. I love this game. But if this keeps happening this game will wear pretty thin pretty quick.

JFL13
04-18-2010, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by Fishman21xx:
I tested a theory that I had.

I played deniable ops (hunter) online with a random player a played through two modes. Turn the system off. Then All campaign and deniable ops data ( completing missions) is gone.

But guns, costumes, camo, and upgrades remain.

I think deniable ops is some how messing it up. I love this game. But if this keeps happening this game will wear pretty thin pretty quick.

Same thing happened to my son yesterday, while he was playing with his account.

Campaign save is gone, but items remain.

I wouldn't bet on Ubi acknowledging the problem, though.

pearcey14
04-18-2010, 03:49 AM
Fishman21xx: that is the exact thing that happen to me, went to play deniable ops online and it was also hunter,

Then the game came up with the message saying that the online was 'out of sync'. Returned me to the title screen and BAM!!!! all my stuff was gone apart from the challenges and weapons!

Devinant
04-18-2010, 04:59 AM
Same thing happened to me recently. Everything is gone except the P.E.C, weapons, clothes and textures.

Get your bloody act together Ubisoft. Why are your games ALWAYS buggy? You've had - GOD KNOWS - how much time to make this game good. And now you are failing at BASIC stuff. BASIC.

Sorry for being a ******, but I'm furious when I lose data. It happened once with Gears 2 and now with SCC.

FrankieSatt
04-18-2010, 07:21 AM
This is why "Save Points" should never be used. When you get a corrupt save you have no choice but to go back and start over again.

It just continues to show that this current dev team should have never been allowed near this game.

ZoomerX_GC
04-18-2010, 10:59 AM
This is what I did last night:

I took my supposedly corrupt save, and copied it to my PC. I then created a new save on my USB drive, and ejected it before shutting off my console, and copied it to my PC. I looked at both in a hex editor, and they are identical. I plug the one in from my USB, it worked, until it froze.

The fact that I was able to view the file on my computer, means that it wasn't corrupt, and the fact that it was there, means well, it wasn't missing. Ultimately leading me to believe: Why does it say the save is corrupt or missing, if it's not corrupt, and not missing??? Anyone care to take a guess?

(NOTE: No modified data was ever used on my console. Data was only extracted and viewed from a USB memory device. This was for research purposes only.)

ZoomerX_GC
04-18-2010, 04:24 PM
UBISOFT: Any word on this?

retro.spection
04-18-2010, 06:11 PM
I am having the same problem.

I got half way through the story campaign and that night made the mistake of playing coop with someone. When I went to load my saved game the next day, it said that the save was corrupted. I have had to start the game over THREE TIMES.

I tried clearing the cache, downloading and installing the patch again, only turning my XBOX off at the main menu, ect and I am still having the problem.

This is unacceptable. I don't know how Ubisoft could miss a problem like this. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

ZoomerX_GC
04-18-2010, 10:29 PM
Retro. Welcome to the club. I am honestly wondering the same thing about how Ubi could let something like this slip through. I mean, a freeze issue here and there is one thing, but corrupt/missing saves? Pardon my French, but WTF?

I've tried everything I can think of, including clearing cache, trying with and without the last update, different save device, etc. Nothing. It looks like this can only be fixed with a new patch, which we should have had hours after release.

Ubi still has not acknowledged the existance of this bug.

psycopath2003
04-18-2010, 11:17 PM
I've gone through playing the Co-Op and DO modes, then going and messing around in some of the SP levels and never had a problem till today I get on and my files are corrupt.

ryanwag
04-18-2010, 11:25 PM
yep...stupid corrupt files..and to make things worse i didnt get my co-op realistic achievement, people have complained about not getting the SP 1 but apparently co-op achievement is retaded as well

Puppet627
04-19-2010, 12:15 AM
So.. Any updates?
This happened to me today so I just restarted SP, but when I checked D-Ops, the hunter map I had completed had been corrupted as well =/

*edits*
The world is failing..

ZoomerX_GC
04-19-2010, 10:44 AM
Psychopath2003: Welcome to the club.

Ryanwag: Same. I didn't get the co-op realistic achievement either.

Puppet627: No news as of yet. Only change at least for me is that, my every time my SP and Co-op are corrupt, BUT, the corruption of my DO doesn't always corrupt. Now I'm REALLY confused... I wonder if DO runs through the same server as PEC?

Ubi: I urge you to acknowledge this problem, and give us some hint that you are actually working to support your products.

Black_Widow9
04-19-2010, 01:17 PM
Please make sure you guys are creating a Ticket with Ubisoft Support. The link is in my signature. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

ZoomerX_GC
04-19-2010, 01:19 PM
Black_Widow9: Thank you. I will refer that link via my website as well. Glad to know that at least someone from Ubi (or acting on their behalf) is actually listening.

EDIT: Article (http://www.gamingconviction.com/2010/04/splinter-cell-conviction-has-major-save-bug/) updated to show the link.

Cell_9GS
04-19-2010, 03:46 PM
LMAO, I can't believe it's taking everyone so long to beat the single player that they actually need to save it anyways. This arcade game is beatable in a matter of hours, worst part? Can't go back to CT because they shut down the servers for it to make room for this crap game!

CFogle25
04-19-2010, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Cell_9GS:
LMAO, I can't believe it's taking everyone so long to beat the single player that they actually need to save it anyways. This arcade game is beatable in a matter of hours, worst part? Can't go back to CT because they shut down the servers for it to make room for this crap game!

Just picked up Chaos Theory for my PC. Cant wait to play it again and experience some real stealth.

drlgamer
04-19-2010, 05:16 PM
i had the same issue as well except i would get halfway through kobin's mansion (1st weapon place) and my xbox would freeze. Then my save data would go corrupt. I installed it to my hard drive (6.8G) and i could play it fine. I heard it had to do with the update for the game itself.

CFogle25
04-19-2010, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by drlgamer:
i had the same issue as well except i would get halfway through kobin's mansion (1st weapon place) and my xbox would freeze. Then my save data would go corrupt. I installed it to my hard drive (6.8G) and i could play it fine. I heard it had to do with the update for the game itself.

My games are always installed to my Hard Drive and I've had the corrupt save problem multiple times.

ZoomerX_GC
04-19-2010, 05:20 PM
Cell: I personally already beat it. I just like to go back and play certain missions (Kobin's Mansion and Third Ech are 2 of my favorites). And FYI: MS shut down ALL original XBox servers, in an attempt to alleviate connection issues, and free up space for new games. If nothing else, very few people used Legacy XBL anymore.

CFogle25: CT was probably the best. They actually had a retired spy (a real life version of Sam Fisher, just not as bad a**) who was a consultant on the game.

DRLGamer: Welcome to the club, but the issue occurs both with, and without the update. I've already ruled that out. It's not save device either. Keep watching this thread. You'll know when it gets fixed.

ZoomerX_GC
04-19-2010, 09:31 PM
My co-op data actually saved from yesterday afternoon, until I just got off tonight. Campaign was still gone. I'll try tomorrow when I get home from work.

Savaga
04-20-2010, 02:03 AM
WTF?! My saved game just went away too! .... I was halfway through the story mode .. not to mention I had completed COOP...

ANY fix coming soon? ... otherwise its not worth trying story mode again ...

...too much friggin problems with this game ...

ZoomerX_GC
04-20-2010, 10:19 AM
WTF is right. The same has happened to me several times. So far still no word on a "fix"

The last part: AGREED

retro.spection
04-20-2010, 11:00 AM
I filled out a support ticket thing and I finally got a reply...

"It seems that your save file has become corrupted. Unfortunately, there is no way to recover a damaged save file. You will have to either load a previous save or restart the game."

I explained in detail what was happening. I asked if there was going to be a fix and that was the answer I got. I highly doubt Ubisoft will do anything about the bug.

This is ridiculous.

ZoomerX_GC
04-20-2010, 11:04 AM
Forget that. I'll write a letter to the CEO, and put it up as a petition for everyone to sign...

Devinant
04-20-2010, 01:25 PM
Please do. My savefile got corrupt again yesterday, so. I won't replay this any time in the future. $100 down the drain - that's how much new games cost here in Sweden.

DirtDiver0905
04-20-2010, 03:44 PM
I fell victim of the corrupt save file as well. It is really frustrating when you have everything then the next day it is all gone.

ZoomerX_GC
04-20-2010, 03:50 PM
I will work up a draft of the letter tonight, and hopefully have a final draft up tomorrow with a way for everyone to sign it.

Devinant: Holy crap. I never would have guessed that there was that much of a cost difference in between US/UK and Sweden.

DirtDiver0905: It is VERY frustrating.

Savaga
04-20-2010, 04:14 PM
They CANT not fix this ... it is too ridiculous!

ZoomerX_GC thanks for your help man!

DirtDiver0905
04-20-2010, 04:23 PM
ZoomerX_GC: Great idea you have I don't know how they will ignore a petition/letter where who knows how many will sign.

Aveelo
04-20-2010, 04:24 PM
I will work up a draft of the letter tonight, and hopefully have a final draft up tomorrow with a way for everyone to sign it.

Devinant: Holy crap. I never would have guessed that there was that much of a cost difference in between US/UK and Sweden.

DirtDiver0905: It is VERY frustrating.

Man Wait Ubi Need Time

I Am Sure Will Fix In Next title update

Savaga
04-20-2010, 04:29 PM
Aveelo, I have never disagreed with anything you said in the forums - but this ...

time? ... I cannot play online because of the frame rate lag and the overall laggy online experience - then I go to play single player ... and find out that I have to start it all over again as my saved games just vanished (as well as coop, hunter, etc) ...

So please, do not defend ubisoft ... we all paid money for this game, for what?? so that I spend a day trying to find a fix on these forums?? Why shouldnt I be able to put on my xbox and play all night instead?? Right now I am on the main menu of the game... and I do not have anything to do except playing hunter solo ... and what I really like is playing online, and complete single player.

I have been frustrated about this all day - sorry if i sound like I am attacking you, i am not.

retro.spection
04-20-2010, 04:55 PM
I got another reply just now after I complained some more to the tech guy who replied to my original ticket. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

"As indicated previously, this is a known issue that the developers are currently investigating. As soon as any additional information becomes available, it will be placed in the game's forums and in our FAQ. Thank you for your understanding in this matter."

Hopefully they find a solution soon...

ZoomerX_GC
04-20-2010, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by retro.spection:
I got another reply just now after I complained some more to the tech guy who replied to my original ticket. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

"As indicated previously, this is a known issue that the developers are currently investigating. As soon as any additional information becomes available, it will be placed in the game's forums and in our FAQ. Thank you for your understanding in this matter."

Hopefully they find a solution soon...

I think I will hold off on the letter. Let's see what happens later on this week. If a patch comes out, then there is no need to do anything, so, lets see.

DirtDiver0905
04-20-2010, 05:22 PM
Lets hope a patch does come out that is another thing that is making me angry at times is the lag. I can't play with my friends with out the game lagging.

ryanwag
04-20-2010, 05:52 PM
if they patch soon id be surprised but i doubt itll get a fix forever...they cant just switch sumthin where all my missions are back...cuz im not gunna play thru again..bad story anyway lol

Super16Bit
04-20-2010, 06:16 PM
Mine Corrupted too. It was when I finally got a good match in Face Off. My Co-Op is corrupted also. I was going to do the last two missions in campaign so i can get the realistic achievement because it didn't unlock originally, and come to find I have to start over again. Good thing only the stories are affected.

Great game, but with a lot of bugs. i guess nothing is perfect in this world.

ZoomerX_GC
04-20-2010, 10:53 PM
Perfection = Nearly Impossible, if not just Imposible.

No comment from Ubi today about the issue. We'll see tomorrow.

Savaga
04-21-2010, 12:28 AM
Perfection = Nearly Impossible, if not just Imposible.

No comment from Ubi today about the issue. We'll see tomorrow.

I hope the patch includes a fix for the save game corruption as well as the lag issues. Then, the game will be ok again.

Rich949
04-21-2010, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by iSplinter:
It is your HardDrive. PEC saves because it goes through servers, while story goes through HD. Yours is corrupt.[/QUOTE]

I have had my story save corrupted. PEC is still saved. I do not play on xbox live, never have, therefore PEC cannot possibly go only through "servers".

Solution: Beat the game, go to the dashboard and copy your save game file onto another memory unit as a backup. (Maybe internal memory if you have that.) So when one save is corrupted, go back to your other memory unit and copy the uncorrupted save over.

Rich949
04-21-2010, 03:21 AM
Also, about that petition, by all means let us know when it's available to sign.

But speaking frankly, do devs ever really listen to us and find solutions for their own mistakes?

SpartanGraphics
04-21-2010, 05:14 AM
oh! dont get me started on this, done the campain then went to try the coop then boom !! all gone at lest iv still got all my weapons ect, but its so !!!! grrr i cant be assd playing it all again

Ubi fail !

ryanwag
04-21-2010, 09:15 AM
Figure a Dev or someone would reply to all this crap

CoastalGirl
04-21-2010, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by ryanwag:
Figure a Dev or someone would reply to all this crap They will when they can; that's how it's been with everything. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ryanwag
04-21-2010, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by CoastalGirl:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ryanwag:
Figure a Dev or someone would reply to all this crap They will when they can; that's how it's been with everything. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
yes i know its slow slow slow but this is a pretty HUGE bug to go without answers..or the support ticket saying we dunno whats wrong better luck next time.

JFL13
04-21-2010, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by CoastalGirl:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ryanwag:
Figure a Dev or someone would reply to all this crap They will when they can; that's how it's been with everything. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Acknowledging the problem would go a very long way towards showing customers a bit of respect.

I find this bug to be pretty big to go unnoticed at the QA stage. However, I am willing to be patient and wait for a solution, if any. On the other hand, not knowing that Ubi considers this save problem to be indeed actual is troubling, if not insulting.

ZoomerX_GC
04-21-2010, 10:46 AM
CoastalGirl: I wouldn't be surprised that they are busy... By chance, would you send one a message telling them about this? My requests to the UBI Press site have (and always have) been ignored... Thanks!

Ryanwag: Agreed. This is a HUGE problem to go unanswered, for this long.

JFL13: Acknowledging it's existence would be the best thing right now. That would just show us that "yeah, we know its happening, and we're working on it." That would make me happy right now.

JFL13
04-21-2010, 11:02 AM
JFL13: Acknowledging it's existence would be the best thing right now. That would just show us that "yeah, we know its happening, and we're working on it." That would make me happy right now.

Same here. Can't agree more.

x10OBMOC
04-21-2010, 11:07 AM
Wow, if this shows a glimpse of what we can expect from Ubi games in the future I am greatly dissappointed. I will probably have to rent any ubi games before I buy them from here on out. Just lame! What a waste of money! Every time I see the Splinter Cell commercial I just laugh and feel bad for all the unsuspecting customers that are buying this game. Microsoft shouldn't have passed this game. I don't even understand how this game was not delayed. The quality of this game is complete crap. I feel like I just spent $60 on a brown bag of warm dookie. Haha!

ZoomerX_GC
04-21-2010, 11:15 AM
x10OBMOC: The game is good, just somehow a major bug slipped through. This unacceptable, yes, but once fixed, It will have been worth the money. Only thing that sucks right now is the customer service.

pearcey14
04-21-2010, 11:17 AM
Im sorry but no can say that this game is a bad game altogether. It has a really good story line to it, the graphics are fairly decent and the actual gameplay is phenomenal. Just because of one glitch that yeh is annoying and ive had it myself you cannot totally disregard this game!

Mr_Shade
04-21-2010, 11:24 AM
Make sure you're all filing support tickets as well - since that will give the devs some idea of just how many people are affected.

I noticed some of you said it's widespread? with 50+ people that you know being affected, so please tell them to also log a support ticket.

Personally I do not know anyone who has suffered this, but that's not to say it's not a bug - it's just very strange that some people can not save at all without the save being corrupted? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

ryanwag
04-21-2010, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
Make sure you're all filing support tickets as well - since that will give the devs some idea of just how many people are affected.

I noticed some of you said it's widespread? with 50+ people that you know being affected, so please tell them to also log a support ticket.

Personally I do not know anyone who has suffered this, but that's not to say it's not a bug - it's just very strange that some people can not save at all without the save being corrupted? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif
ill have to post some screen shots for proof cuz..I have completed on realistic story (have achievement) and ill show all my missions gone and reset. also pics of me playing all co-op maps on realistic getting the achievments for every map but not the realistic with a partner.

(UPLOADING PROOF)

Mr_Shade
04-21-2010, 12:19 PM
I don't need to see them, just because I don't know anyone, does not mean I think your lying http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Just make sure you also file it with support - so they can see if there's a trend and it's a genuine bug http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ryanwag
04-21-2010, 12:24 PM
I don't need to see them, just because I don't know anyone, does not mean I think your lying http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Just make sure you also file it with support - so they can see if there's a trend and it's a genuine bug http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
im not saying that lol just to show ok well thats weird

ryanwag
04-21-2010, 12:26 PM
Look guys i got realistic achievement for single player!.......the aftermath following..
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x255/ryanwags/100_0483.jpg

But where the heck did all my missions go???
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x255/ryanwags/100_0484.jpg

even played co-op realistic beat it but no achievement? 3 red dots proof of finishing on realistic
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x255/ryanwags/100_0479.jpg
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x255/ryanwags/100_0480.jpg
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x255/ryanwags/100_0481.jpg
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x255/ryanwags/100_0482.jpg

ZoomerX_GC
04-21-2010, 12:27 PM
Wait, SP is gone, but Co-op is still there?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Oh lord. Update your support ticket with a link to this, so they can see.

ryanwag
04-21-2010, 12:29 PM
Wait, SP is gone, but Co-op is still there?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Oh lord. Update your support ticket with a link to this, so they can see.
my ticket was gone..
maybe because my gamertag and ubisoft account cant sync or sumthing cuz it always gives me a hard time about it

ZoomerX_GC
04-21-2010, 12:31 PM
Are you sure you're logged in to the right/same account? Do you maybe have 2 accounts, and accidentally used the other for your ticket?

ryanwag
04-21-2010, 12:35 PM
Are you sure you're logged in to the right/same account? Do you maybe have 2 accounts, and accidentally used the other for your ticket?
na just 1 but i made sure it went thru this time got the confirm email. sent all the pics

ZoomerX_GC
04-21-2010, 12:42 PM
Cool. Lets see what they say. I'm going to do the same tonight.

ryanwag
04-21-2010, 05:10 PM
Ticket response..
Ryan,

It seems that your save file has become corrupted. Unfortunately, there is no way to recover a damaged save file. You will have to either load a previous save or restart the game.

THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED ON ANY GAME IVE EVER PLAYED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Returning game tomarrow...great support on a horrible game!

ZoomerX_GC
04-21-2010, 05:14 PM
Ryanwag: I am considering the same. That is just some f****** brilliant support.

Just opened my own ticket. I just cut the crap, said it's happening to me, it's known and widespread, here's proof, forward to dev team and supervisor.

All of my story, and co-op progress has disappeared. The error is that the data is either missing or corrupt.

This is a KNOWN, WIDESPREAD issue, and all users have gotten in response is "It seems like your data is corrupt. There is no way to recover your data." There has been no official word from Ubi acknowledging this obvious, devastating defect in SC: Conviction.

Fully detailed thread, with screenshots, and multiple user complaints regarding both this issue, and the customer service: http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...065/m/3741072358/p/1 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5271091065/m/3741072358/p/1)

Forward this to the Dev team, and a supervisor.

ZoomerX_GC
04-21-2010, 06:04 PM
I can no longer log in to the support website. I enter my log in information, and am then redirected back to the main FAQ page.

I can not view my tickets, or create a new ticket.

EDIT: Same occurs on different computer. I guess I have been BANNED from Ubisoft Customer Support... A supervisor is going to get a nasty call tomorrow...

nymdj128
04-21-2010, 07:07 PM
hmm. my progress saved fine. dont know why Ubi isnt saying anything though

ZoomerX_GC
04-21-2010, 07:48 PM
Well, I can get back in to the support system now from my account. (I was able to access from a different account, but not mine, so the system wasn't down) No response as of yet.

CFogle25
04-21-2010, 07:51 PM
If Ubi doesnt acknowledge this in the next week I'm just going to trade it in and be done with it. No use in having a game that I cant enjoy.

ZoomerX_GC
04-21-2010, 08:21 PM
That is entirely reasonable CFogle. Only reason I don't think I will, is because of the GR:FS beta.

Oh, and still not password.

ryanwag
04-21-2010, 08:37 PM
hey zoomer send me a armor code lol maybe give me encentive to play

ZoomerX_GC
04-21-2010, 09:04 PM
Ha ha. I've got both codes reserved for my giveaway. lol

iSplinter
04-21-2010, 10:13 PM
iSplinter: With all due respect, the issue is wide spread. My neighbor, one of the authors on my site, as well as myself have had the same problem. I have also found several other accounts of this while I was searching about this.

This is an actual issue with the game. Granted you are right about P.E.C. running through servers, it's not a users hard drive being corrupt. For some reason, the game is corrupting the save game for this game only. If a user's drive were corrupt, they would not be able to access any data stored on it.
You are probably right I was just talking in a more general sense since that has happened to me in other games (Skate 1).

ZoomerX_GC
04-22-2010, 01:27 PM
http://www.gamingconviction.co...ug-still-unanswered/ (http://www.gamingconviction.com/2010/04/scc-major-bug-still-unanswered/)

New article about this. Seems I'm the only site actually covering this...

ZoomerX_GC
04-22-2010, 02:07 PM
Just got the same blanket response.

Erico360
04-22-2010, 02:10 PM
triple post http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif

Im glad i dont have any problems.

ZoomerX_GC
04-22-2010, 02:15 PM
Yeah. Going to edit it down to 1... I thought someone had surely replied by the time I made this one (didn't bother to refresh). LOL

Savaga
04-22-2010, 02:25 PM
More than 2 days have passed and they did not even answer my ticket. Is Ubi trying their best to make an ever worst name for themselves?

Like you said Zoomer, I might keep the cd just for the GR:FS beta. Apart from this saved game issue, I cannot stand the frame rate dropping when online ... its just TOO RIDICULOUS! It is the first time that I have pre ordered a game and not feel like playing it so much, after not even a week.

Long live the Chaos Theory days .... where customers actually mattered...

ZoomerX_GC
04-22-2010, 02:27 PM
I gave a nice long reply, and hopefully it will be sent up the food chain at Ubi support. I feel a little bad, knowing that the guy that responded was on a script, but I specifically said: forward this to the dev team and your supervisor. He just read the first line, and bam "Canned Response!"

Asian Inferno
04-22-2010, 05:17 PM
Better solve this soon! I'm afraid of playing Campaign until it's resolved.

ZoomerX_GC
04-22-2010, 05:18 PM
My campaign has saved from last night to now... Probably be dead tomorrow.

RaulO4
04-22-2010, 06:49 PM
great
look at this all
day this game have been laging my *** off
so i cant play now

i lost all my SP/ HUNTER/ Last stand/ Uplay mode

saved

now all i have is my weapon

#$^#^

WTF? happen to all the Polish??

RaulO4
04-22-2010, 06:57 PM
so all my info is on Match.com

but its not in my file

and its not #%^^ up

they got a week
before I'm doing a free Fing give away

ZoomerX_GC
04-22-2010, 06:58 PM
This is pathetic... I've never seen support this bad. It's been over a week since launch, and we're still sitting here, wondering if they are going to fix this.

Unless they patch this, then after the GRFS Beta (assuming Ubi actually follows through and uploads that for us to access) I'm trading my copy in.

Ubi should be extremely embarrassed to let any bug get through, let alone one of this magnitude, and then not do a **** thing to acknowledge it or fix it.

RaulO4
04-22-2010, 07:01 PM
Zoomer

how did this happen to you?

me it was when the game lag me out

good thing i keep my PEC/weapon why i dont know

i check my file on my hardrive
and its ok
nothing is wrong with it

RaulO4
04-22-2010, 07:03 PM
also just read somebody lost even the weapons

but with no pec left he cant upgrade

ZoomerX_GC
04-22-2010, 07:23 PM
Raul: I just shutdown for the night. Went to the menu. Dashboarded. Next day, poof.

RaulO4
04-22-2010, 07:28 PM
Raul: I just shutdown for the night. Went to the menu. Dashboarded. Next day, poof. wow and i was in the game when it happen

clear its the game fault
in my hard drive the save file is still there with no problems

Mr_Shade
04-23-2010, 03:02 AM
Guys..

If you reported it to support, then please allow them time to try and get a handle on this..

I have forwarded all of the details in the thread so the issue is being investigated.

While I know you all want a patch and want it now, till they can put their finger on just what is going wrong, they can't just 'fix it'

The problem is not that widespread - I know it's completely unacceptable to you guys, but since it's not affecting a huge number, it's harder to trace.

ryanwag
04-23-2010, 10:28 AM
Guys..

If you reported it to support, then please allow them time to try and get a handle on this..

I have forwarded all of the details in the thread so the issue is being investigated.

While I know you all want a patch and want it now, till they can put their finger on just what is going wrong, they can't just 'fix it'

The problem is not that widespread - I know it's completely unacceptable to you guys, but since it's not affecting a huge number, it's harder to trace.

Well considering when we open tickets about it all they just give a canned response.
And besides you right now saying that we havent heard jack from Support about them trying to help.

CFogle25
04-23-2010, 10:53 AM
I'm done with it, Ubisift doesnt acknowledge the problem and the game is nothing but a huge headache that isnt worth the money I spent on it. Trading it in on a Read Dead Redemption pre-order.

ZoomerX_GC
04-23-2010, 10:59 AM
The issue IS wide spread. Take a look at Google. Dozens upon dozens of sites have forums with users reporting trouble, in addition to Ubi.com. Here's a few (just from a quick Google search):

1up.com
IGN.com
XBox.com
Gamespot.com
Gamebattles.com
GameFAQs.com
Gametrailers.com
TalkXbox.com
XBox360Achievements.org
XBox360Forum.com
ColonyofGamers.com
TeamXbox.com

Not to mention, there are several questions on Yahoo Answers, and WikiAnswers.com. I imagine there are more elsewhere.
Tell me it's not wide spread now... All we are getting is canned s***, from EVERYONE that work for, or represents Ubi.

ryanwag
04-23-2010, 11:04 AM
the way i figure even tho the game being just released they have had time to counter this problem they have had 4 years for perfection and they dont even get close
RETURNED

UBISOFT HAS LOST A CUSTOMER FOR ALL THEIR GAMES IM NOT EVEN TRYING A SINGLE UBISOFT GAME NEMORE.

ZoomerX_GC
04-23-2010, 11:07 AM
Like I've said before: I will keep until the GR:FS Beta is over, unless it is an epic fail as well.

ryanwag
04-23-2010, 11:11 AM
Like I've said before: I will keep until the GR:FS Beta is over, unless it is an epic fail as well.

It will be by the looks of the trailer...

ZoomerX_GC
04-23-2010, 11:13 AM
Only thing I didn't like was the whole cloak thing. I know they are actually working on active-camo tech, which would hopefully be available by the time the games time line starts (I'm guessing 2020 or so, not sure). Other than that, it looks alright.

Savaga
04-25-2010, 01:10 AM
Update: its been 5 days now - they never even answered my ticket.

And as Zoomer said - IT IS widespread!

RaulO4
04-25-2010, 01:24 AM
it better not hit me again

it was the only thing that made me playthrough the SP the second time

JFL13
04-25-2010, 09:42 AM
Guys..

Still, it would be nice to receive any kind of acknowledgment once the ticket is submitted.

I guess that tracing the problem is not the harder part here. Solving this show-stopping bug is. I suspect the problem was known on release (along with the dreadful Realistic Difficulty Achievement bug) but not 'widespread' enough to justify yet another postponement.

Either that, or UBI needs to contract another QA contractor ASAP.

ZoomerX_GC
04-25-2010, 11:07 AM
Savaga: It took 3 days for them to answer the first time, and I've remained unanswered since my reply 4 days ago.

Raul: It probably will, until Ubi steps up to the plate.

JFL13: Something makes me think Ubi won't step up to the plate and acknowledge this exists. They will probably release a fix hidden in some other patch, or maybe even in a DLC. This, as much as I hate to say it, did warrant another delay.

RaulO4
04-25-2010, 11:12 AM
Savaga: It took 3 days for them to answer the first time, and I've remained unanswered since my reply 4 days ago.

Raul: It probably will, until Ubi steps up to the plate.

JFL13: Something makes me think Ubi won't step up to the plate and acknowledge this exists. They will probably release a fix hidden in some other patch, or maybe even in a DLC. This, as much as I hate to say it, did warrant another delay. **** but unlike you it remove my whole co op and Sp

jess
if it does hit me again only SP

ZoomerX_GC
04-25-2010, 02:37 PM
It has taken ALL my CO-OP, Deniable Ops, AND my SP. It's done it several times.

RaulO4
04-25-2010, 02:38 PM
It has taken ALL my CO-OP, Deniable Ops, AND my SP. It's done it several times. what???

I'm not playing it anymore until
it gets fix
but how do all happen
there must be a patter for this glitch

ZoomerX_GC
04-25-2010, 02:56 PM
I've lost any and all progress (except weapons, weapon upgrades, uniforms, and uniform upgrades).

Something is corrupting the data...

RaulO4
04-25-2010, 02:58 PM
I've lost any and all progress (except weapons, weapon upgrades, uniforms, and uniform upgrades).

Something is corrupting the data... yea
thank god not the weapons

i dont know how to get more codes lol

i think it may have to do with the lag

think about if its lagging and it was saving
when it disconnect
well

ZoomerX_GC
04-25-2010, 03:11 PM
That would make sense, but mine has disappeared when I was not playing online... I dunno.

RaulO4
04-25-2010, 03:15 PM
That would make sense, but mine has disappeared when I was not playing online... I dunno. holy ****
lol

what kind of glitch is this

it evolves XD
ok big Qs how did this glitch get through the debugging phase?

ok maybe the glitch where you grab someone and then you cant shoot or kill anymore

get2loud
04-25-2010, 06:37 PM
Only seems like three people have the problem...

...Hope it gets fixed though.

ZoomerX_GC
04-25-2010, 06:37 PM
Raul: All I know is its bad. I don't think it is necessarily "evolving" as it is just triggered by several different things. As far as getting through debug and playtesting, that's a very good question, one I myself want answered.

Blenny
04-27-2010, 06:48 AM
This has happened to me twice now. Lost all story progress, and records of which deniable Deniable Ops levels I'd finished.

Both times it happened after I'd been playing split-screen co-op where I joined as the second player. I've only played split-screen twice, and both times it killed my save.

Funny thing is, after I got the error trying to continue the story, I checked the "Select Scene" menu and the progress it showed was that of the player who I'd been playing co-op with...

So where do you go to raise a "ticket". Might as well try and get more attention to the problem.

ryanwag
04-27-2010, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Blenny:
This has happened to me twice now. Lost all story progress, and records of which deniable Deniable Ops levels I'd finished.

Both times it happened after I'd been playing split-screen co-op where I joined as the second player. I've only played split-screen twice, and both times it killed my save.

Funny thing is, after I got the error trying to continue the story, I checked the "Select Scene" menu and the progress it showed was that of the player who I'd been playing co-op with...

So where do you go to raise a "ticket". Might as well try and get more attention to the problem.
gotta go to support page on ubi.com
but it wont do no good they will tell you better luck next time it isnt their fault but it really is

ZoomerX_GC
04-27-2010, 01:20 PM
3 times now for me now...

STILL no response to my support ticket.

2 weeks and NO FIX for a major problem with a new product? Now that's what I call some great support.

RaulO4
04-27-2010, 01:26 PM
....need fix

prepaidghos1978
04-27-2010, 01:49 PM
just to put another post on how upset people are about there save getting corrupted. mine also got corrupted while playing co-op story and erased all save if the game but not weapons or outfits or progression in challenges

ZoomerX_GC
04-27-2010, 02:19 PM
Raul: Do I even need to say I agree??? lol

prepaidghos1978: Welcome to the club.

Black_Widow9: The use of ******** does not = bypassing your language filter. Using creative spellings does. Like if I were to use foreign symbols such as: , or to spell a specific word constitute bypassing a language filter/censor.

Savaga
04-28-2010, 12:38 AM
to Zoomer and the others:

I have played through SP again without losing the data this time. What I have tried is to NEVER go on the dashboard once you are in SC:C. If I want to go to the dashboard I switch off the xbox and then turn it on again. I have not lost saved games or anything in this way ... i dont know if its coincidence but maybe it works.

All this because Ubi is not able to fix a bug ...

ZoomerX_GC
04-29-2010, 09:39 PM
I played a few more missions. Haven't been on to see if it dropped yet. Still no patch?!?! Come on UBI!

skatsa
05-02-2010, 06:59 AM
UHHHH HELOOOOOOOOO UBI ??? Whats going on here seriously. I just lost all my COOP & HUNTERS http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

This has just happened to me. I have finished the COOP campaign on Realistic (have the achievments to prove it) and also did 2 levels of Hunter on realistic. Started the SP Campaign, and now looking at my menu it says I havnt completed ANY COOP or HUNTERS? How do I get all my little 3x red Realisitc dots back ?? Frown

I still have all my PEC challenge progress & guns unlocked. Can anyone let me know how I get it back? (No, im not some 9 year old who deleted their save and overwrote it)

(this is a similar explanation of whats going on >>> http://www.neoseeker.com/forum...-save-game-xbox-360/)

JFL13
05-02-2010, 07:16 AM
Here's the answer I received after posting a support ticket :

Hello there,

We would like to suggest that you clear the cache and remove all USB devices that may be connected to the console.

Go to the Xbox Dashboard, select the System Blade, and select Memory. Highlight the HD symbol and press Y. Press X, X, Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X, X.

If this does not resolve the issue then we would like to suggest that you remove all the game data from the console as it sounds like to have a corrupt saved file. Kind regards, Mandy Ubisoft Technical Support

Apart from the fact I have no USB device connected to my Xbox, the suggested solution did not work for me. Had to start campaign from scratch. Twice.

I'm surprised that a game postponed so many times was still released with such a bug to which we have to add the now infamous 'Realistic Difficulty Achievement bug'...

skatsa
05-02-2010, 07:19 AM
what a bunch of monkeys.

Howabout finish by saying, "if the above does not work, please email us back again"

Not delete all and start again. thanks for nothing Ubi.

RaulO4
05-06-2010, 08:01 PM
well it hit me again

when will this get fix???

I'm not going through the ****ting Sp again

RaulO4
05-06-2010, 08:10 PM
i just found a fix for this glitch

when i got back to play Sc all was dele even the sp but
it still said Continue Story
so i click it

started where i last played,
beat the level
went to the menu
and boom i got all my files back that mean

100% this is a glitch.

Savaga
05-07-2010, 12:30 AM
Just happened again to me ... I wanted to replay the ending level ... but now I have to go through the whole game again in order to do so ... which I won't be doing ...

keep up the amazing work you are doing with fans (more like ex-fans) Ubi ... you are working hard to becoming the best out there! ....

RaulO4
05-07-2010, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by Savaga:
Just happened again to me ... I wanted to replay the ending level ... but now I have to go through the whole game again in order to do so ... which I won't be doing ...

keep up the amazing work you are doing with fans (more like ex-fans) Ubi ... you are working hard to becoming the best out there! .... was "Continue Game"
was not there?

if so
if you press it
the glitch seems to be remove
this happen yesterday for me

ZoomerX_GC
05-08-2010, 09:50 AM
23 days, with still NO response from Ubi, other than "it looks like your save game is corrupt."

OVER 3 WEEKS without ANY acknowledgment of this major bug.

Come on Ubi, get your act together!!

(It has happened to me yet again.)

RaulO4
05-08-2010, 09:52 AM
23 days, with still NO response from Ubi, other than "it looks like your save game is corrupt."

OVER 3 WEEKS without ANY acknowledgment of this major bug.

Come on Ubi, get your act together!!

(It has happened to me yet again.) Zoomer if you read this try my post above you

it work for me
try it next time alright
its seems it a a work around for this glitch

ZoomerX_GC
05-08-2010, 10:10 AM
We shouldn't have to "work around" an issue like this.

RaulO4
05-08-2010, 10:52 AM
We shouldn't have to "work around" an issue like this. yea i know

but it will do for now
if they ever fix this bull

leesiulung
05-08-2010, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by RaulO4:

so i click it

beat the level
went to the menu

100% this is a glitch.

This didn't work for me, in fact the game said I had a corrupt save game and would overwrite it i.e. I lost all progress.

This is a major bug, and I can't believe they aren't fixing this. It needs more noise for Ubi to listen!!!

RaulO4
05-08-2010, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by leesiulung:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RaulO4:

so i click it

beat the level
went to the menu

100% this is a glitch.

This didn't work for me, in fact the game said I had a corrupt save game and would overwrite it i.e. I lost all progress.

This is a major bug, and I can't believe they aren't fixing this. It needs more noise for Ubi to listen!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>so i was lucky!!

skatsa
05-09-2010, 08:31 AM
whats the worst is they actually dont respond to anything here. What the **** is the point of a forum then?

JFL13
05-09-2010, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by skatsa:
whats the worst is they actually dont respond to anything here. What the **** is the point of a forum then?

I doubt this problem will ever be solved. It is not even acknowledged as such by Ubi.

So far, I haven't been able to play co-op without loosing my SP progression. By the time Ubi posts any kind of update, if ever, I'll be devoting my gaming time to Red Dead Redemption or Alpha Protocol... SCC will be collecting dust.

Dagio12
05-09-2010, 10:32 AM
so the save currupt thing has happened twice to me already. im not 100% sure but i think i must have exited the game during a save point or checkpoint section. one time i got kicked off xbox live in the middle of a hunter match right at a save point and when i went back to the main menu everything was gone.. but ever since ive been double checking and making sure the save point or checkpoint section ( make sure the 3 red dots are gone and any cut scene is over)... maybe even start to play for a few seconds after that... then pause, exit, go to main menu and then shut off the xbox, i havent noticed any issues. im not 100% sure thats how it works.. but if you make sure youve passed a save point before exiting, you should be good.

ryanwag
05-09-2010, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by SF2themax:
so the save currupt thing has happened twice to me already. im not 100% sure but i think i must have exited the game during a save point or checkpoint section. one time i got kicked off xbox live in the middle of a hunter match right at a save point and when i went back to the main menu everything was gone.. but ever since ive been double checking and making sure the save point or checkpoint section ( make sure the 3 red dots are gone and any cut scene is over)... maybe even start to play for a few seconds after that... then pause, exit, go to main menu and then shut off the xbox, i havent noticed any issues. im not 100% sure thats how it works.. but if you make sure youve passed a save point before exiting, you should be good.

it has nothing to do with save points and shutting off at that time cuz i always waited paused and exited game. i think it has somethin to do with the sync of Uplay

Dagio12
05-09-2010, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by ryanwag:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SF2themax:

it has nothing to do with save points and shutting off at that time cuz i always waited paused and exited game. i think it has somethin to do with the sync of Uplay </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmm... perhaps.. i havent had any issues now that i am taking my time to make sure everything is saved and loaded before exiting.. but it could just be that ive been lucky these passed 2 weeks that it hasnt deleted my stuff. lets just hope they figure it out and give us a fix.. this is a pretty ridiculous issue on their part.

ryanwag
05-09-2010, 11:56 AM
hasnt happened to be again cuz i stopped playing the game..not even gunna bother nemore

pearcey14
05-09-2010, 12:09 PM
Hasnt happened to me again yet, i think it was something to with deniable ops online, but the weird thing was it only happen when i played with someone outside my friends list.

This is a stupid bug and i cant believe UBISOFT still havnt accepted that the issue is there.

url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/xX+PEARC3Y+Xx]http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/xX+PEARC3Y+Xx.png [/url]

RaulO4
05-09-2010, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by SF2themax:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SF2themax:

it has nothing to do with save points and shutting off at that time cuz i always waited paused and exited game. i think it has somethin to do with the sync of Uplay </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmm... perhaps.. i havent had any issues now that i am taking my time to make sure everything is saved and loaded before exiting.. but it could just be that ive been lucky these passed 2 weeks that it hasnt deleted my stuff. lets just hope they figure it out and give us a fix.. this is a pretty ridiculous issue on their part. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>nope its going to happen to you as well

i did the same thing but just a few days ago it happen to me again.

spacemonkey04
08-15-2013, 05:29 PM
Has anyone heard any updates on this? Last night was the first time I had the corrupted data problem.