PDA

View Full Version : insert correct cd error

Clean14
08-23-2008, 08:59 PM
i downloaded this game from steam and it is telling me to insert the correct CD when i launch the game. i know my PC meets the recommended requirements for this game. how do i fix the CD error because i cant insert a CD because i bought and downloaded it from steam.

Clean14
08-23-2008, 08:59 PM
i downloaded this game from steam and it is telling me to insert the correct CD when i launch the game. i know my PC meets the recommended requirements for this game. how do i fix the CD error because i cant insert a CD because i bought and downloaded it from steam.

Clean14
08-24-2008, 12:06 AM
i found out how to fix the problem. i installed a crack on the game and that fixed it.

funkmunky80
08-24-2008, 07:06 AM
As long as you have a valid CD key, you can still play online too

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Want2Snipe
08-24-2008, 07:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Clean14:
i found out how to fix the problem. i installed a crack on the game and that fixed it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I a, sure it would be frown upon here but if UBI doesn't care about helping you after you have paid for one of their product, I say... GOOD FOR YOU!

funkmunky80
08-27-2008, 07:06 AM
The crack actually seemsto make the game perform better too... Bad news when scene groups can write the code better than the game developers...