PDA

View Full Version : old rainbows

nebraskafan88
04-04-2008, 12:01 PM
i think this game does a good job[not great] of incorpperating some old rainbow tatics [no respawns example] but yet keeps th "new rainbow fans" still intriguied with the game play the more i play it the more i think its a really good game and lets face no games perfect

nebraskafan88
04-04-2008, 12:01 PM
i think this game does a good job[not great] of incorpperating some old rainbow tatics [no respawns example] but yet keeps th "new rainbow fans" still intriguied with the game play the more i play it the more i think its a really good game and lets face no games perfect

showtimederek
04-04-2008, 12:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nebraskafan88:
i think this game does a good job[not great] of incorpperating some old rainbow tatics [no respawns example] but yet keeps th "new rainbow fans" still intriguied with the game play the more i play it the more i think its a really good game and lets face no games perfect </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
w3rd....love the game

Guydiep
04-04-2008, 12:25 PM
It's a good game, buggy as hell, but if they clean that up they have a solid concept.

But it fails as a Rainbow game.

ucntgetonmylevl
04-04-2008, 12:38 PM
where u from in nebraska? im from lincoln...

nebraskafan88
04-04-2008, 02:37 PM
look at my gamer card im in sothrern cal

Dougo1807
04-04-2008, 02:51 PM
Overall, good game. They just need to fix that damn T Hunt spawning problem. Then it'd be cool beans with me. I'm just tired of being shot in the back by a terrorist that spawned two feet behind me.

scr33ner
04-04-2008, 04:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Guydiep:
It's a good game, buggy as hell, but if they clean that up they have a solid concept.

But it fails as a Rainbow game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It fails PERIOD...