PDA

View Full Version : STOP SMURFING!

A-Eops_Beast
09-24-2004, 09:53 PM
On my xfire i have around 30 freinds... when 10 are playing they are all on smurf acont, averyone is using an other acont actually and this is anoying, you can't invite them cause you don't know their silly acont... Stop smurfing and come play, I'm bored of playing boring game against random people...!!!

Sceptre6666
09-24-2004, 09:59 PM
Well, I dont know about you, But when I play with daedalus, the minute they see our VSC tag they run away/ ban us. We prefer to live outside such stressing situations, and use smurf accounts, so people have nothing to judge us on.

A-Eops_Beast
09-24-2004, 10:11 PM
Ahah same here, I guess we are in the same boat (a french expretion and i dunno if you know it)

If you don't it mean we are living the same thing

Sceptre6666
09-25-2004, 12:02 AM
Not only a french expression, but quite widely used in english too. I think it would even make sense in Japanese.

Besides, I speak french as a fluent second language.... helps sometimes http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

s-a-m-i-a-m
09-25-2004, 08:15 AM
Is it still considered smurfing if you're not playing ranked? Because I know most of you VSC guys don't even play ranked. I play with Daedalus and Booky fairly often on their alias accounts and we always have alot more fun just because people actually do stick around and play with us. And Sceptre, I can't think of a higher form of flattery on this game than getting banned for being who you are! Wish I was that good! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif
(not that it makes it okay by the way)

Sceptre6666
09-25-2004, 12:38 PM
Well, in the beggining it was all sugar and cake. But then we got fat off the cake, and sick of the sugar, so we usually only use VSC names when we feel like imposing upon someone.

Havoconline
09-29-2004, 11:52 PM
turns out we had been playing VSC for the longest time and didnt know it till recently....

(punks, we wouldnt of banned ya, http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif )

DrCactus
09-30-2004, 09:25 AM
Little off Topic but, Havoconline, I'm sorry that I've been ignoring your invites as of late. But ever since I played you and I forget the other guy in Deftech, and he came into the spy spawn area, laid traps and then hung around to tazer me when I respawned I didn't want to have anything to do with youguys. I thought you guys were excellent players. To me such actions are intollerable. So as of late, you've been on my "do not join" list. I'll play again sometime, just not with that same guy.
Daybreak_23

Havoconline
09-30-2004, 02:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DrCactus:
Little off Topic but, Havoconline, I'm sorry that I've been ignoring your invites as of late. But ever since I played you and I forget the other guy in Deftech, and he came into the spy spawn area, laid traps and then hung around to tazer me when I respawned I didn't want to have anything to do with youguys. I thought you guys were excellent players. To me such actions are intollerable. So as of late, you've been on my "do not join" list. I'll play again sometime, just not with that same guy.
Daybreak_23 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

EXACTLY! I've been dying to talk to you about that. I've been inviting you specifically to tell you I wasnt paying attention to what he was doing. He said he would be in C. My little bro can be a real ***** sometimes. I only played with him because Draven wasnt on. After I found out what he did, I banned him from my server and took his computer power cord for a while. I Do not allow that in my server. I'm sorry he did that to you, I wish you would have given me a few more seconds to explain before jetting(I understand why you did though).

Draven and I look to only host straight up fair servers, though we allow players to spawn kill(using any method that was made possible by ubi on purpose without glitching, though we usually dont do it unless someone is acting like a jerk), our servers only rules are no Glitching and no killing your partner unless he asks you to. Again, Join anytime and we'll get some games going, Chaos is in a Clan now, so he should hopefully have other ppl to play with now. (which means I need someone else to play with too http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif )

DaedalusVSC
09-30-2004, 04:54 PM
Well, I'm just a smurf. Hence my avatar. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

DrCactus
09-30-2004, 10:25 PM
Hehehe. Well thats cool. I understand little brothers. Some times they are funny as hell, other times, you'd wish they just shut up. Sounds good, in the future I will respond to you. I always knew you were the good one. I guess now we can join up and you can kick my *** all over again. Damn, I was getting used to wining a couple here and there.
Daybreak_23
PS. There's a Tribes: Vengence MP demo out now, the game comes out next week. So I might disappear and be playing that.

HarkoninVSC
10-07-2004, 07:11 PM
Was good seein you again Day.