PDA

View Full Version : A positive thread. I love Assassin's Creed.

FrozenFire550
12-20-2007, 05:14 PM
God damnit. When someone has a complaint...why can't they title their thread "I dislike this game for.." or "I wish it did/didn't have this" ?
It always has to be "OGM AC SUX UR AL GEY" They're always full of opinions that they think the whole world has, and immature little shots they take at the game for not living up to what THEY wanted.

Several of my close friends have Assassin's Creed, and they love it. They think it's one of the best 360 games yet. You know why? They didn't see pre-release stuff, so they based their opinions on the GAME, and not EXPECTATIONS.

I personally play it every day STILL. I bought it on the very day it was released. Still hasn't gotten old.

-Short story?
Have you ever played a ****ing shooter? there's like 2 missions, then the rest is "OK GO PLAY MULTIPLAYER NOW"

-Hate the SciFi?
Well what the **** where you expecting? They've advertised this game as "Not just a medieval assassin story" since the very beginning.

-Don't like the fighting?
Ok, there's a genuine problem. It's a key gameplay element that I can understand why people wouldn't like. The whole "one button" approach is probably all you use. Use combos, counters, dodges, and many of the several other techniques available. Stop waiting to ****ing counter everything, and it might not seem so dull.

Which leads me to another point. Many complaints are based on "It's too easy" or "Why can I kill someone and just blend, then nobody knows it was me?" or "Fighting is so easy" or "Escaping is too easy"

The game was built so you can play it how you want! If you don't like the 'easy' way of fighting, don't hold the godamn block button. If you don't like easy escapes, stop running away! If you don't like the 'blend' feature, well stop using it!
The game was made to give you the CHOICE whether or not to use things. Such as the whole 'stealth' side of the game. This was built to play as a stealth game if you MAKE it to be. It is also capable of being a "hack and slash" if you WANT it to be.

Maybe YOU have a problem if you can't find SOMETHING good about the game, instead of just *****ing about "omg ubysawft suks i hat dem"

FrozenFire550
12-20-2007, 05:14 PM
God damnit. When someone has a complaint...why can't they title their thread "I dislike this game for.." or "I wish it did/didn't have this" ?
It always has to be "OGM AC SUX UR AL GEY" They're always full of opinions that they think the whole world has, and immature little shots they take at the game for not living up to what THEY wanted.

Several of my close friends have Assassin's Creed, and they love it. They think it's one of the best 360 games yet. You know why? They didn't see pre-release stuff, so they based their opinions on the GAME, and not EXPECTATIONS.

I personally play it every day STILL. I bought it on the very day it was released. Still hasn't gotten old.

-Short story?
Have you ever played a ****ing shooter? there's like 2 missions, then the rest is "OK GO PLAY MULTIPLAYER NOW"

-Hate the SciFi?
Well what the **** where you expecting? They've advertised this game as "Not just a medieval assassin story" since the very beginning.

-Don't like the fighting?
Ok, there's a genuine problem. It's a key gameplay element that I can understand why people wouldn't like. The whole "one button" approach is probably all you use. Use combos, counters, dodges, and many of the several other techniques available. Stop waiting to ****ing counter everything, and it might not seem so dull.

Which leads me to another point. Many complaints are based on "It's too easy" or "Why can I kill someone and just blend, then nobody knows it was me?" or "Fighting is so easy" or "Escaping is too easy"

The game was built so you can play it how you want! If you don't like the 'easy' way of fighting, don't hold the godamn block button. If you don't like easy escapes, stop running away! If you don't like the 'blend' feature, well stop using it!
The game was made to give you the CHOICE whether or not to use things. Such as the whole 'stealth' side of the game. This was built to play as a stealth game if you MAKE it to be. It is also capable of being a "hack and slash" if you WANT it to be.

Maybe YOU have a problem if you can't find SOMETHING good about the game, instead of just *****ing about "omg ubysawft suks i hat dem"