PDA

View Full Version : Tom Clancy A Zionist?

PeaceMaker_101
05-17-2009, 09:28 AM
What do you think? Considering how Tom Clancy has been defending nearly everything about what goes on in the media (terrorism, for instance), it makes me believe that he is one. That, or he just believes anything that the U.S. government throws into his face. Regardless, it can really be said that most of what is heard on TV and on the radio are just cover-up stories. If people did more research, both on the internet and by books, they would find out that the governments around the world have been planning something very evil for society.

He claims that we have been hunting down the real terrorists, which reside in Iraq and Afghanistan by making his books and games about hunting down other countries' own terrorists. And that just seems like BS to me. Then again, even if he wanted to tell us the truth, he could end up dead like William Cooper.

Realjambo
05-17-2009, 02:14 PM
If people did more research, both on the internet and by books, they would find out that the governments around the world have been planning something very evil for society.

That is tantamount to scaremongering. Continue and you'll not be around on these forums for much longer.

This is a forum for the Splinter Cell games, not a sounding board for political views.

I note you have another thread with essentially the same opinions but worded differently. That is tantamount to spamming.

Aj6627
05-17-2009, 04:23 PM
*cues creepy X-files music*