PDA

View Full Version : [vote] Please create a patch for single player skirmish levels

xfaethorx
04-01-2008, 02:10 AM
I enjoyed B.A 1 and I was more than impressed with B.A 2 and have played it to death. Thing is though once your done with the game your only left with the multiplayer options or playing through the missions again.

What I would like to see is the skirmish multiplayer also being allowable as a single player option or even allowing you to launch in multiplayer mode as a solo flight.

This is not technically hard as everything is already in the game it would just be nice to occasionally , and at leisure, blow the **** out of everything on a map or 2 for a laugh.

I really feel the game lacks a "off campaign" single player mode. The arcade flights in B.A 1 were fun and but sadly they didn't make it to B.A 2.

xfaethorx
04-01-2008, 02:10 AM
I enjoyed B.A 1 and I was more than impressed with B.A 2 and have played it to death. Thing is though once your done with the game your only left with the multiplayer options or playing through the missions again.

What I would like to see is the skirmish multiplayer also being allowable as a single player option or even allowing you to launch in multiplayer mode as a solo flight.

This is not technically hard as everything is already in the game it would just be nice to occasionally , and at leisure, blow the **** out of everything on a map or 2 for a laugh.

I really feel the game lacks a "off campaign" single player mode. The arcade flights in B.A 1 were fun and but sadly they didn't make it to B.A 2.