PDA

View Full Version : It has come to my attention (about eTo)

eTo-NoSiS106
10-29-2004, 12:39 PM
from a source who shall not be named that some of our members have been behaving rather poorly, lobbying games, spawn killing and just being bad sports

well, as the leader and founder of eTo im issuing a formal apology, and a guarentee that this will change... consider this a rebirth for eTo... i am detirmined to put our past mistakes and bad reputation behind us, and i hope you all can do the same.

if you have any complaints about our members, post them here... along with the members name and what he did ofcourse

you can also send complaints to our forums www.zynor.com/lords (http://www.zynor.com/lords)

BigSlim_UK
10-29-2004, 12:56 PM
Most of our dealings with an eto member have been through Sammy, and everyone of those meetings in our servers he has always conducted himself with the upmost respect and decency.
As have you might i add.

s-a-m-i-a-m
10-29-2004, 01:17 PM
Thanks Slim. I appreciate the words there as I'm sure Nosis does as well. We'd just want people to know that we are serious about this game and want to earn some respect here so please give us feedback through the link that Nosis posted. And, of course, the best way to earn respect is on the battle field so we'd like to set up some matches as well. Let Nosis know if you want to play and we can set up some games.

redskirts
10-29-2004, 01:28 PM
went to the eto website...nice. Appears only a couple of you play SCPT. Anyway just wanted to say nice read.

HarkoninVSC
10-29-2004, 01:56 PM
Sammys cool but theres 2 members since I can't name names I'll just say they have 3 letter names and a "fat" guy that lobbies or simply ends session.

DaedalusVSC
10-29-2004, 03:32 PM
Yeah, I don't care if he's pissed about losing. He shouldn't be ending session like that. And when he does give the other team their spy round, he just kills himself. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

s-a-m-i-a-m
10-29-2004, 04:37 PM
Yes, this is the kind of stuff that Nosis was talking about. It's really embarrassing to have that kind of behavior going on in the clan. And it's being handled by Nosis. So, hopefully, it will be taken care of and we can have some friendly matches soon.

eTo-Phatman82-
10-29-2004, 11:44 PM
i try my best to piss off any1 and every 1!!!!!

S.a.S-Xietsu
10-29-2004, 11:49 PM
This is not a joke Phatman!!!!! WI AR TRYING TEW ELIMINAYT TRUBBLE KAWZING ETO FOOZ!

eTo-NoSiS106
10-30-2004, 10:14 PM
the following members of eTo have been 'removed'

seVVy.eTo.x7
Ippolito.eTo.

everyone else just got a talk, if you see these guys online with their tags... tell em'... well whatever you want, just know they arent eTo anymore

Sceptre6666
10-31-2004, 02:03 PM
There is one particular "Fatman" Who always lobbies, or kills himself when me and daed play him.

eTo-NoSiS106
10-31-2004, 02:18 PM
yes ive talked to him about the and hes agreed to stop, it was his first and last warning

eTo-Phatman82-
11-01-2004, 06:12 PM
Yes, i apologize to all i have wronged and hope to start anew with a clean slate with ur forginess..... if i f/up in the future keep in mind that i am dumb.

HarkoninVSC
11-02-2004, 10:14 AM
Nosis, better have a chat with wu-tang and jac.eto. We played them ranked on warehouse and during our merc round they specifically said "no glitching" so of course we did not. Guess what they did their merc round? They got into and mined our spawn, we won anyways but that is completely inexcuseable behavior for a Ranked game and definitely unworthy of any clansman.

Shadow_KillaVSC
11-02-2004, 10:16 AM
need i mention we had the mic bug and stifll whoped butt

eTo-NoSiS106
11-02-2004, 10:32 AM
well, i respect you guys and all but dont completely buy that, ive never seen wu glitch, let alone get in the spawn... jac id believe but not wu, nonetheless ill talk to them and find out exactly what happened

HarkoninVSC
11-02-2004, 10:37 AM
They are still playing, servername "The Unexpected".

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
well, i respect you guys and all but dont completely buy that, ive never seen wu glitch, let alone get in the spawn... jac id believe but not wu, nonetheless ill talk to them and find out exactly what happened.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If they are partners and it is a ranked match it doesn't matter if 1 or both do it, they are both accountable.

Shadow_KillaVSC
11-02-2004, 10:47 AM
i go to spawn sometimes on dmand only on mission if im playing with booky or daed.. as a joke.. never do it in a rank or a serious match.. they just did alot of trash talking and called us names.. and now see your making me sart to cry http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/cry.gif, i mean.. what did i ever do to them... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/cry.gif.. nahh j/k.. but they just werent respectfull..

eTo-NoSiS106
11-02-2004, 09:09 PM
ok i couldnt reply earlier cause of my comp being really messed up (viruses/spyware) but anyways i talkde to wu-tang, and he said he told jac to stop in that game, but didnt really care because he knew they would lose anyways

nonetheless he apologises about it being rank, but also says its no big deal since you won anyways... so... no hard feelings

EDIT: btw chances are good jac might be booted

HarkoninVSC
11-03-2004, 07:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
but also says its no big deal since you won anyways... so... no hard feelings
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So cheating is ok as long as you lose? Interesting outlook.

eTo-NoSiS106
11-03-2004, 11:53 AM
if you want ot skew what he said and take it that way feel free... he told jac to stop, so obviously its not ok, but even aside from that its in our opinions really no big deal... but jacs still up for getting kicked from the clan (just need to confirm it with the other leader)

Chaosdarkmage
11-07-2004, 05:34 PM
okay today i joined wu-tang's server and his partner was jack and mine was MR.MIC. so we come in and play warehouse . we beat them both rounds and lobby , launch warehouse again right away. i don't really mind playing the same map twice so i stayed. me and mic beat them both rounds and again the launch , except this time jack comes into spawn and mines the **** out of everything .mic comes and dies by a mine so i put jack to sleep and picked it up and won. so yet again we lobby and then launch so now i just want to change the ****ing map . so we win as merc and lose as spy. when we lobby i tell wu-tang to change the **** map , when mic says brb bathroom . they wait about a min.and launch the game. so now i'm really pissed . i say lobby and they just blow me off. so then i try and get a tube but i'm double teamed since mic is afk so i die. then when i spawn their is a merc at in my spawn i put him to sleep but a mine he put killed me. so then while mic is afk he kills him twice and i spawn and kill him with his own mine. he comes back into spawn and i get eliminated in sec 1. and then mic finally gets back to see a big ugly mercs face and me eliminated. so we lose and they try to start warehouse again when i finally leave .i don't really think u want these type of people to tarnish your clans rep.

HarkoninVSC
11-07-2004, 06:34 PM
Yep they tried the same bull**** on us but lets just say cheaters never prosper. Even if Wu had told him to stop the one game with me and Shad the fact that he continues to play with Jac is just as bad as the actual glitching. No big deal as long as they lose right?

eTo-NoSiS106
11-07-2004, 08:10 PM
look, its not like we have a shock colar on jack and we can disipline him every time its needed... hes not in the clan anymore so frankly we dont give a **** if he glitches, and i dont get the whole mentality of "oh but he was hosting so hes responsible"

jacs a cool kid... well not really , but we like playing with him, so we let him join our servers... yes he glitches from time to time but thats not our fault, and in no way has anything to do with eto

second of all, jesus pull the stick out of your *** chaos, i heard the other side of the story before i heard yours... and when i joined wus game mic (he was the one who got spawnkilled yet you are freaking out about it...) was still there and him wu and jac were all joking around about it, and laughing at you for overreacting

chill chaos, geez

Havoconline
11-07-2004, 09:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by eTo-NoSiS106:
look, its not like we have a shock colar on jack and we can disipline him every time its needed... hes not in the clan anymore so frankly we dont give a **** if he glitches, and i dont get the whole mentality of "oh but he was hosting so hes responsible"

jacs a cool kid... well not really , but we like playing with him, so we let him join our servers... yes he glitches from time to time but thats not our fault, and in no way has anything to do with eto

second of all, jesus pull the stick out of your *** chaos, i heard the other side of the story before i heard yours... and when i joined wus game mic was still there and him wu and jac were all joking around about it, and laughing at you for overreacting

chill chaos, geez <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you allow him on your servers to play with your guys on a regular basis then he might as well be in the clan because it DOES reflect ETO. I thought highly of ETO before and even higher when I saw this thread until now.

I dont see how you can say the host isnt responsible, if he has the power to boot, then he has the power to stop a glitching cheater.

I run a good fair server, anyone who glitches gets booted, thats how I keep my server a good one. You should try the same.

eTo-NoSiS106
11-07-2004, 09:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Havoconline:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by eTo-NoSiS106:

second of all, jesus pull the stick out of your *** chaos, i heard the other side of the story before i heard yours... and when i joined wus game mic was still there and him wu and jac were all joking around about it, and laughing at you for overreacting

chill chaos, geez <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you allow him on your servers to play with your guys on a regular basis then he might as well be in the clan because it DOES reflect ETO. I thought highly of ETO before and even higher when I saw this thread until now.

I dont see how you can say the host isnt responsible, if he has the power to boot, then he has the power to stop a glitching cheater.

I run a good fair server, anyone who glitches gets booted, thats how I keep my server a good one. You should try the same. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

he usualy doesnt glitch, and when he doesnt he is a good opponent, so i like to play with him.... as for wu, wu puts up with him, well i dont know why he does but he does

my point is, we cant control jac and i personaly dont like him... but we play with him, and thats no big deal.... good matches are hard to find and occasionaly he provides them inspite of his occasional glitching, and when he does do that its few and far between

when he goes into the spawn on my server, he gets kciked and he knows this... but like i said, wu likes him or something... so he doesnt kick him, but he still tells him not to and gives him ****

jacs childish and an *******... and thats why hes not in eto anymore, your beef is with him not us

MR.Mic
11-07-2004, 10:17 PM
Eh, so what ya gonna do. NoSIS and a lot of the other clan members handle themselves very well, and I think you should judge the group by the actions of the many and not the few. Certainly there are going to be some stupid people that ruin the game.

Come on, it's the INTERNET.

Where "Normal person" + "Anonimity" + "Audience" = "Total ****wad"

Forgive and forget...right?

HarkoninVSC
11-07-2004, 10:24 PM
I'm with Havoc on this 1. Few and far between, I've heard of him doing that almost daily I'd say thats more than few and far between. Havoc is also right in the fact that if hes playing with 1 of your members it reflects on that member. As he said a host has the power to boot if he really wanted to stop the glitching. Nothing against you or Wu but behavior like that, ESPECIALLY in ranked matches in completely unbecoming of any clansman or player period. Its things like that that gave ranking a bad rep to begin with.

Again nothing against nosis or Wu but it is a big deal if you allow it with people you partner with or play with regularly, be it a clansman or noob.

MR.Mic
11-07-2004, 10:39 PM
If one does a wrong, then it is only the fault of him and his partner, not the entire clan or any group of non-present people who represent him. I think that was what NoSIS was getting at.

EDIT: This post is not directed at anyone, just a piece of wisdom for all to read.

C.A.T.ops
11-07-2004, 11:17 PM
Just so that everyone knows, the C.A.T. clan never ever glitches. While that's primarily because we don't really know how to, we still don't do it. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Chaosdarkmage
11-08-2004, 12:32 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MR.Mic:
If one does a wrong, then it is only the fault of him and his partner, not the entire clan or any group of non-present people who represent him. I think that was what NoSIS was getting at.
QUOTE]

***This is Havoc on my bro's comp***

Thats part of being in a clan - they all help represent each other....This means they should help regulate each other.

Nosis - What I'm trying to get accross is that Wu could have stopped it but didnt. As far as I'm concerned Wu is to blame as the host who did nothing. My beef is with him. As long as ETO sees nothing wrong with the running of wu's ETO server, I will consider ALL ETO servers to be run the same way "when your being whooped, start cheating"

You think Chaos puts out a whooping - why dont you boys come to my server and see how far glitching gets you.

MR.Mic
11-08-2004, 01:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chaosdarkmage:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MR.Mic:
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats part of being in a clan - they all help represent each other....This means they should help regulate each other.

Nosis - What I'm trying to get accross is that Wu could have stopped it but didnt. As far as I'm concerned Wu is to blame as the host who did nothing. My beef is with him. As long as ETO sees nothing wrong with the running of wu's ETO server, I will consider ALL ETO servers to be run the same way "when your being whooped, start cheating"

You think Chaos puts out a whooping - why dont you boys come to my server and see how far glitching gets you. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good post btw, but it's pretty hard to regulate someone (such as a clan member) who does something when you (such as a clan leader) aren't in the server or there to watch it.

MR.Mic
11-08-2004, 01:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chaosdarkmage:
okay today i joined wu-tang's server and his partner was jack and mine was MR.MIC. so we come in and play warehouse . we beat them both rounds and lobby , launch warehouse again right away. i don't really mind playing the same map twice so i stayed. me and mic beat them both rounds and again the launch , except this time jack comes into spawn and mines the **** out of everything .mic comes and dies by a mine so i put jack to sleep and picked it up and won. so yet again we lobby and then launch so now i just want to change the ****ing map . so we win as merc and lose as spy. when we lobby i tell wu-tang to change the **** map , when mic says brb bathroom . they wait about a min.and launch the game. so now i'm really pissed . i say lobby and they just blow me off. so then i try and get a tube but i'm double teamed since mic is afk so i die. then when i spawn their is a merc at in my spawn i put him to sleep but a mine he put killed me. so then while mic is afk he kills him twice and i spawn and kill him with his own mine. he comes back into spawn and i get eliminated in sec 1. and then mic finally gets back to see a big ugly mercs face and me eliminated. so we lose and they try to start warehouse again when i finally leave .i don't really think u want these type of people to tarnish your clans rep. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do think the premature start was a bit underhanded on the host's part, but I dont really count that as a real round. As far as Jac going into spawn, I dont recall that making us lose once at all (if you dont count the round that I was AFK). But it was a huge annoyance, and I am really disappointed in people that do this stuff.

EDIT: Sry for the double-post.

eTo-NoSiS106
11-08-2004, 10:45 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MR.Mic:
QUOTE]

You think Chaos puts out a whooping - why dont you boys come to my server and see how far glitching gets you. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

once again, jac is not eto, we do not have a shock colar on him and we cant control him... really all this comes down to is your mad at wu for not kicking jac, i dont get it... but w/e i dont care anymore

ill gladly join your server sometime chaos... and we wont glitch, like i said, jacs not eto, and we dont glitch

EDIT: i still dont get it, all wu did is not kick the glitcher... thats all

he told him to stop, and jac didnt do it again after that... IMO thats better than kicking him, because now you dont have to wait for another player to join

HarkoninVSC
11-08-2004, 12:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> EDIT: i still dont get it, all wu did is not kick the glitcher... thats all <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly, that is the problem. I think your missing the point here. To reiterate in laymans terms; if you are partnered with a cheater/glitcher and do not STOP him from cheating/glitching you are just as guilty as the offender plain and simple.

eTo-NoSiS106
11-08-2004, 12:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HarkoninVSC:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> EDIT: i still dont get it, all wu did is not kick the glitcher... thats all <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly, that is the problem. I think your missing the point here. To reiterate in laymans terms; if you are partnered with a cheater/glitcher and do not STOP him from cheating/glitching you are just as guilty as the offender plain and simple. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

as guilty? no, but yes... if you dont kick that is, lets say, a lapse of judgement... but like i said before for whateer reason wu likes jac so he doesnt kick him

my entire point is, its no big deal, and not worthy of condemming an entire clan because 1 member happens to be friends with a non member who occasionaly glitches

Spekkio9
11-08-2004, 01:34 PM
Simple solution: if you encounter jac and wu, just don't play them. If they join your server, ban them. If you stay in the game after he glitches then that is your choice, so stop complaining.

I agree that if you are the host and refuse to stop a glitcher, that you are just as guilty. However, you cannot blame eto about this because they kicked him out of the clan. Apparently they don't glitch when playing on nosis's server, so why should nosis ban him? The most eto can do about this situation is boot him out of the clan, which they have done, or kick/ban him if he glitches, which they don't do against other eto members.

On a sidenote...good games today nosis and CAT. As annoying as you can be on the forums CAT, you make a very cooperative teammate.

Xan-99
11-08-2004, 01:38 PM
Wu is just a a big tit, he is unable to play a single round ( and believe me his spy rounds end quickly at the bad end of a sniper scope) without complaiing about something or other being unfair or cheating. I mean i got called a camper for stopping him getting into mono or exabition in museum. YOu've got to wonder what extactly he thinks i should do? go hide in a corner and wait for him to win?

eTo-NoSiS106
11-08-2004, 01:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spekkio9:
Simple solution: if you encounter jac and wu, just don't play them. If they join your server, ban them. If you stay in the game after he glitches then that is your choice, so stop complaining.

I agree that if you are the host and refuse to stop a glitcher, that you are just as guilty. However, you cannot blame eto about this because they kicked him out of the clan. Apparently they don't glitch when playing on nosis's server, so why should nosis ban him? The most eto can do about this situation is boot him out of the clan, which they have done, or kick/ban him if he glitches, which they don't do against other eto members.

On a sidenote...good games today nosis and CAT. As annoying as you can be on the forums CAT, you make a very cooperative teammate. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ban jac but dont ban wu, wu is my partner... i cant have him getting banned everywere =/

trust me, wu does try and stop jac... but he doesnt kick him, why i do not know... but he does try and stop him

and yes vggs, i swear youre ungrabable

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Xan-99:
Wu is just a a bid tit, he is unable to play a single round ( and believe me his spy rounds end quickly at the bad end of a sniper scope) without complaiing about something or other being unfair or cheating. I mean i got called a camper for stopping him getting into mono or exabition in museum. YOu've got to wonder what extactly he thinks i should do? go hide in a corner and wait for him to win? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ya wu has a problem with losing, but who doesnt? usualy im there to tell him it wasnt lag, to stop *****ign and just play... but when im not he tends to whine

Xan-99
11-08-2004, 01:59 PM
Yeah everyone has a problem with losing, that's not the reason he's a tit. The reason he is a tit is because he complains so much about it.

Lose.
Deal.
Get better.

eTo-NoSiS106
11-08-2004, 03:29 PM
ya, i wont deny hes a tit... it gets on my nerves too

but waddya gonna do

C.A.T.ops
11-08-2004, 04:27 PM
Wu-tang and Jac*** are still playing with each-other... earlier t'day, wu-tang banned me for 10000 min. Said I was "camping" on cinema. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif Can any of the .eto. stand losing?

Amn-23
11-08-2004, 05:09 PM
lol wutang bannds any1 if they beat him! ave been kickad about 4 times in my lifespan... then i got bannd

eTo-NoSiS106
11-08-2004, 05:24 PM
*sigh*